Someone has been deleting their message, “An error has occurred” or something like that. Tried to report. Got one picture very quick.

Rosalina

You should look at the VIPs behavior.

Edit: I know we are not really supposed to report here, but the VIP kept deleting the message and I had no time to report. Even if the moderator comes on they wouldn't be able to see it and would ask for proof later on.

Last edited:

Now I’ve gotten kicked?

Whoever kicked you missed the whole entire point.

And therefore I’m not going to report posts in the main anymore.
The mods kicked for harasment not reporting smh u make it sound like he kicked for you reporting.
I understand the fact that what the guy did was untoleratable but what's the difference between him if u spill stuff like this.you could have waited untill a mod showed up rather than arguing with this kinda attention seekers

Staffs should ban him in my opinion he acts behaves like a peddo and that's something not to be considered lightly
Hope it takes into consideration

The mods kicked for harasment not reporting smh u make it sound like he kicked for you reporting.
I understand the fact that what the guy did was untoleratable but what's the difference between him if u spill stuff like this.you could have waited untill a mod showed up rather than arguing with this kinda attention seekers
That is not what I’m saying. I’m saying I report multiple chat messages for the moderators to deal with, but if they can’t help my case diligently then why would I care? I’m not arguing, where is the arguing? Please don’t add input like, “smh.” It sounds like you want to say something that you don’t know because it isn’t about you. I know how moderators do their job. I have been a moderator, but not here.

That is not what I’m saying. I’m saying I report multiple chat messages for the moderators to deal with, but if they can’t help my case diligently then why would I care? I’m not arguing, where is the arguing? Please don’t add input like, “smh.” It sounds like you want to say something that you don’t know because it isn’t about you. I know how moderators do their job. I have been a moderator, but not here.
I understand the fact your want the site to be clean so do i, From the ss u have shared it's clear that you were arguing and provoking him he wouldn't have gotten this much of an issue if u waited for a mod to show up.

Yes, like you said this isn't about me but this thread is open so any commoner using the site can reply like I did as I am allowed to express my opinions that's what the threads are for to express issues and concerns.if u didn't want others to give out opinion you could have talkes with higher staffs like kevin and reebss in chat here

I understand the fact your want the site to be clean so do i, From the ss u have shared it's clear that you were arguing and provoking him he wouldn't have gotten this much of an issue if u waited for a mod to show up.

Yes, like you said this isn't about me but this thread is open so any commoner using the site can reply like I did as I am allowed to express my opinions that's what the threads are for to express issues and concerns.if u didn't want others to give out opinion you could have talkes with higher staffs like kevin and reebss in chat here
Provoking? I didn’t even say anything that was close of being whatever category of, “provoking.” Just minding my own business. He commented acting provoked on what I said which I being myself chatting? Why would I say something rude? I was calling him out for his behavior. Calling me names? How is that arguing? You should really check time stamps and remember that people in main can act upon a certain comment that has nothing to do with them.

And the forums are opened, but making it sound like, “The mods kicked for harasment not reporting “smh” u make it sound like he kicked for you reporting.” You are making it sound like I’m the problem? What issues and concerns? Are you saying that I’m the issue and concern of the thread?

And I’ve already messaged Kevin. Why keep going?

Staffs should ban him in my opinion he acts behaves like a peddo and that's something not to be considered lightly
Hope it takes into consideration
This is fine and this needs to be said, but the rest? Why is everything suddenly towards me? What you said is what I agree on, but the other post? Why make it more difficult? You expressed your opinions right here?

Provoking? I didn’t even say anything close to being whatever category of, “provoking.” Just minding my own business. He commented acting provoked by what I said am I being myself chatting? Why would I say something rude? I was calling him out for his behaviour. Calling me names? How is that arguing? You should check time stamps and remember that people in main can act upon a certain comment that has nothing to do with them.

And the forums are opened, but making it sound like, “The mods kicked for harassment not reporting “smh” u make it sound like he kicked for you reporting.” You are making it sound like I’m the problem? What issues and concerns? Are you saying that I’m the issue and concern of the thread?

And I’ve already messaged Kevin. Why keep going?
You know fire doesn't burn without fuel if he went this far there would have something you guys said or done to make him push this harder, I don't know what's your definition of provoking this kinda stuffs is provoking from my point of the mean.

Am quite sure that's not what I meant. concerns and issues about people misbehaving and putting up vulgar acts like this I never said you were the issue here it's not my fault you took it that way.

Why keep going? Because I can

Hope he takes the necessary measures

Attachments

• IMG_20220416_101204.jpg
    IMG_20220416_101204.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
You should look at the VIPs behavior.

Edit: I know we are not really supposed to report here, but the VIP kept deleting the message and I had no time to report. Even if the moderator comes on they wouldn't be able to see it and would ask for proof later on.
Nice move buh i think u didn't get kicked cox of the report