Site contorted username?

greninja890

When I tried to log in using the credentials I use every single time, I was denied access with the red box "Incorrect Username or Password". As I was on my phone at this time, (not the last signed in device), I went to my laptop to determine why I wasn't being let in. My username "HøødieWølfie" was contorted into some weird messed up username, and the only reason I was able to actually access the account was because i leave the site signed in on my laptops browser. The contorted username looks like this: "HøødieWølfie". As you can see, for the most part, this is mostly the same, but has no where near the same meaning or look.

Is there a way I can get my username changed for the inconvience? I'm not really trying to have a weird looking username to make me look like some AI chatbot.

When I tried to log in using the credentials I use every single time, I was denied access with the red box "Incorrect Username or Password". As I was on my phone at this time, (not the last signed in device), I went to my laptop to determine why I wasn't being let in. My username "HøødieWølfie" was contorted into some weird messed up username, and the only reason I was able to actually access the account was because i leave the site signed in on my laptops browser. The contorted username looks like this: "HøødieWølfie". As you can see, for the most part, this is mostly the same, but has no where near the same meaning or look.

Is there a way I can get my username changed for the inconvience? I'm not really trying to have a weird looking username to make me look like some AI chatbot.
There was some technical difficulties where any text with a font got messed up, which is why we encourage ppl not to have fonts in their username as it creates all sorts of problems.