Should older teenagers date younger teenagers?

I have had this debate with people more times than I can count.
Where I have been out-spoken against teenagers having large age gaps.

But what is the community viewpoint on this?
For example, should an 18 year old be dating someone who's 14?
(for this scenario, there would be no sexual behaviour)

I have had this debate with people more times than I can count.
Where I have been out-spoken against teenagers having large age gaps.

But what is the community viewpoint on this?
For example, should an 18 year old be dating someone who's 14?
(for this scenario, there would be no sexual behaviour)
18 should date 16-18. 14 is too much

Generally in the public eye dating a middle schooler in high school is werid but not illegal.

Dating, sure. But there is a very questionable line of legality due to how people may view your relationship. People may believe you are attempting to manipulate or take advantage of someone younger.

To me, I believe getting to know people and dating with intent to care for someone else is fine, no matter the age. But the second it becomes sexual is when you are in trouble.

Dating, sure. But there is a very questionable line of legality due to how people may view your relationship. People may believe you are attempting to manipulate or take advantage of someone younger.

To me, I believe getting to know people and dating with intent to care for someone else is fine, no matter the age. But the second it becomes sexual is when you are in trouble.
well I feel like dating must have age groups like for an example.(15-17)(14-13)when amongst teens. Not just because of the relationship gets too intimate, but also the maturity of one’s mind. for an example, 15 year olds are most likely to be a lil h!rn ball than a 13 year old will be.