Should I get my hair cut ?

Another Soul

Gone/Not Here
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
The question is that, should I get a wolf cut? I currently have long hair (to the middle of my back) length.
I have been thinking for the past two weeks about it. I'm thinking about the pros and cons for having a wolf cut (shorter hair) and pros and cons of having long hair. So, basically if anyone has any ideas/suggestions for hair, please tell me if you want. I'm willing to hear anyone's opinions and or suggestions ect.
I have right now, approximately one week to figure this all out, because that is when I'm being taken to a hair salon in town.

Thank you for reading! đź–¤

Last edited:
Or maybe I should even just do short hair, about slightly below my shoulders? You know, like so its not short enough to annoy me, so I'm not constantly flipping my hair back. Hmmm. All these three choices are difficult. Lol. And yes, I did separate messages. Its because I didn't want to really edit the top one again. Yes, yes, I did edit this one too once to say again.
Anyways, still, if anyone can help, that would be wonderful! đź–¤

Last edited:
Up to you! I had long hair for many years, but a year ago I decided to cut it shorter.

One of the things that I noticed after cutting my hair short was that my neck would get cold very easily (I live in a colder climate, so this may or may not be applicable to you). Also, I could no longer braid my hair as well or have as many options when styling it.

But on the bright side, my hair became a lot healthier and it required less hair products to keep it shiny and clean. My hair wouldn’t get in my food as much LOL, which made it a lot less annoying. In addition, I would say that I looked a lot better with shorter hair, but everyone’s different.

I’d say, if you want to try something new, go for it! It can always grow back if you don’t like it as much. Best wishes!

How do you manage to write so much? Lol. Everything you said has helped me to decide sooner! Considering the climate where I live, many variety of hairstyle choices, how healthier it is when its shorter, getting in my food less and I'd say that I might look better with shorter hair too.

Its all decided! I'm doing just below my shoulders hair length!
Thank you for helping! đź–¤