Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't 🤣 since reports have been cleared various times throughout the past few days

And Rhea don't tell me reports are being handled when u clearly weren't. U had me tell u, and it shouldn't
No you just misunderstood what I said. I said they have been cleared throughout the past few days, not that they were clear then.

No you just misunderstood what I said. I said they have been cleared throughout the past few days, not that they were clear then.
Lemme guess, your incapable of just saying what it was, so u had to lie and have me show proof they weren't?

Give me a different reason

Lemme guess, your incapable of just saying what it was, so u had to lie and have me show proof they weren't?

Give me a different reason
I'll repeat. Reports had been cleared various times throughout the past few days therefore you have no been on report limit for the past several days. Maybe today becuase there has been a long list of reports yes. But not days. And I didn't say once reports were handled. Putting words I never said out there won't achieve anything for you.

Which proves my point, they weren't, especially since I showed proof that they haven't been
Maybe because mods were busy at the time, we can't be doing multiple things at once we don't have superpowers apart from maybe annie

I'll repeat. Reports had been cleared various times throughout the past few days therefore you have no been on report limit for the past several days. Maybe today becuase there has been a long list of reports yes. But not days. And I didn't say once reports were handled. Putting words I never said out there won't achieve anything for you.
Lieing again? Can't u ever learn

Reports wernt ever cleared until now, as the screenshot shows, next time don't act like your right, cause your not

Status
Not open for further replies.