Report on mickey

Toastybread

Mickey the moderator has been spamming in rp house messages with another user instead of using pms. When I also go to rp house drama is always caused by mickey and I can't talk there without being left alone. Mickey has also kicked me for personal reasons twice because of drama she and another user i knew caused and she was upset. If you can fix this problem please do i wanna be able to talk in rp house again in the main chat. Its also been annoying to others is seems when she spams so please have this handled some way thanks :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-034848_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209-034848_Chrome.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 28
That is not spamming. Check the times, just because RP room is dead sometimes doesn't mean that the only person posting there at the time is spamming. It isn't hindering anyone from having an active conversation in the ss shown and it consists of posts with context(there was no shit posting and no copy pasted stuff).

Mickey the moderator has been spamming in rp house messages with another user instead of using pms. When I also go to rp house drama is always caused by mickey and I can't talk there without being left alone. Mickey has also kicked me for personal reasons twice because of drama she and another user i knew caused and she was upset. If you can fix this problem please do i wanna be able to talk in rp house again in the main chat. Its also been annoying to others is seems when she spams so please have this handled some way thanks :)
If there's drama obviously you'd get kicked for causing it or being part of it.

Also nobody but you complain about mickey "spamming" those are personal grudges that you hold against mickey, which has nothing to do with the chat rules, mickey is also talking and not spamming random letters or random numbers repeatedly like a bot.

And I feel like you've blocked someone so it seems like mickey is talking to themselves.

If there's drama obviously you'd get kicked for causing it or being part of it.

Also nobody but you complain about mickey "spamming" those are personal grudges that you hold against mickey, which has nothing to do with the chat rules, mickey is also talking and not spamming random letters or random numbers repeatedly like a bot.

And I feel like you've blocked someone so it seems like mickey is talking to themselves.
they blocked me and unblocked me a few times just to insult me and tell me to kill myself before blocking me again, a bit pathetic don't you think?

Attachments

• B55D8454-CCEC-4005-8AED-F2B6E6C7D27B.jpeg
    B55D8454-CCEC-4005-8AED-F2B6E6C7D27B.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 18
Looking for some fortune cookies eh...?

Nah what I’m really worried about here is why tf u using lite mode, u tryna kill ur eyes bruh?!?

I do kind of agree that this whole thing should at least be looked into, cause I understand mickey is a mod, but she shouldn’t be using the rp chat for a conversation, it’s for roleplaying not for mods to come and chit chat

I do kind of agree that this whole thing should at least be looked into, cause I understand mickey is a mod, but she shouldn’t be using the rp chat for a conversation, it’s for roleplaying not for mods to come and chit chat
Wrong, no one seems to be bothered and users barely roleplay there.

They mostly talk, it's not breaking any rules and these screenshots are fake.

The user clearly has blocked half of the room users on purpose to be able to make it look like mickey was spamming the room.

Also we can't be 3-4 mods handling main chat only, we have to keep the side rooms clean and safe too.