Remove all Guests

FuKKeR

hello. Can these guests be removed? guests nowadays are causing lot of problems. They tag a random user and spam shit about them.
Guests here are mostly pervs or peddo who hunt for small girls and boys. Is there any way we can remove them permanently? they post weird links in mains and ask for trading nudes. it gives a bad inpact on many users here. idk if am right or wrong, but guests here suck.
am just asking if its possible to remove them. No hate.
also, nista don't reply on this thread i don't wanna argue with a moron again. ur views are pointless and helpless.
thnx ^-^

i'll try to share ss of them. they do nothing but ask for weird shit.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 2.png
    2.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 1.png
    1.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.png
    2.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 1.png
    1.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 1.png
    1.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 1.png
    1.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 1.png
    1.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
hello. Can these guests be removed? guests nowadays are causing lot of problems. They tag a random user and spam shit about them.
Guests here are mostly pervs or peddo who hunt for small girls and boys. Is there any way we can remove them permanently? they post weird links in mains and ask for trading nudes. it gives a bad inpact on many users here. idk if am right or wrong, but guests here suck.
am just asking if its possible to remove them. No hate.
also, nista don't reply on this thread i don't wanna argue with a moron again. ur views are pointless and helpless.
thnx ^-^
Guests are also humans and it is also users that act like that. So why remove guest if they will come back as users?
U can just turn of for guest and block them. So easy

Guests are also humans and it is also users that act like that. So why remove guest if they will come back as users?
U can just turn of for guest and block them. So easy
1) if users do, they'll get banned and it will be hard for them to register again. Guests just change vpn and join.
2) am not talking about myself. its for other users ( mostly 13 or 14 yr olds )who watch that or get weird pms from them. idk of u but maybe it is traumatizing for them.

Not all guests are the same, imagine they turn off the guests, well they will make more accounts and more horny perverted overaged people will be among the users instead of the guests and it will be such a long process until we get them banned.

Not all guests are the same, imagine they turn off the guests, well they will make more accounts and more horny perverted overaged people will be among the users instead of the guests and it will be such a long process until we get them banned.
ohh okay sir. i got you.

Not coming at ya just putting my point across.
Firstly I get what your saying about it, but the thing is, as what people above have said, guests are humans, some or most aren't online or 'guests' to cause stuff, but some are and I do get why you think they should be banned for the reason you stated, I do agree but they are humans after all.

Take good care,
Roxie

Not coming at ya just putting my point across.
Firstly I get what your saying about it, but the thing is, as what people above have said, guests are humans, some or most aren't online or 'guests' to cause stuff, but some are and I do get why you think they should be banned for the reason you stated, I do agree but they are humans after all.

Take good care,
Roxie
Believe most of the guest have more decency than user who's lurking behind the screen 😂😂