Random question thread

Choose one

• Living in a big house within the city, 6 figure income

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Living in a log cabin in the woods far away civilization, 0 income (you are self sufficient)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Living in a small scale community out in the country, 55k a year income

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

eddie_doo

Hello all, this is just a random question and I was interested to hear the opinions of others on this.

Realistically, if you had to choose one of these lifestyles to live for the rest of your life, which one would you choose and why? (The salary incomes you can adjust for inflation over time)

I would choose to live in a small community in the country with an income of 55k per year, as a hermit-like lifestyle entails that I lose all outside connection with important people in my life, as well as certain luxuries that come with living amongst civilization. With that being said, city life is also not for me, because I enjoy the presence of nature in my life. So, what makes the most sense for me would be to live in a small community out in the country.

I would choose to live in a small community in the country with an income of 55k per year, as a hermit-like lifestyle entails that I lose all outside connection with important people in my life, as well as certain luxuries that come with living amongst civilization. With that being said, city life is also not for me, because I enjoy the presence of nature in my life. So, what makes the most sense for me would be to live in a small community out in the country.
Same for me. I don't feel like explaining, when you already explained. Lol.