PLEASE UN BAN ME

unbanmeplease

I didn't do anything. I got banned for spamming but i didn't spam.. like anyone... please un ban me I'm on here all the time I'll have nothing to do ah. My username is idkloll and I recently made an account but I've made a lot of friends and I don't want to lose them.

I didn't do anything. I got banned for spamming but i didn't spam.. like anyone... please un ban me I'm on here all the time I'll have nothing to do ah. My username is idkloll and I recently made an account but I've made a lot of friends and I don't want to lose them.
you did do something, you said something that shouldnt be said and then the system banned you- lol

Wait for kevin 💀he will unban you

what's ur username?

Your bio: the part about guests is really mean 😭😭😭
Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 19.07.35.png

GUEST LIVES MATTER!!!

and there are a lot of nice guests…smexy ones too :p

please un ban me i am so sorry for what i have done i promise ill never ever break the rules ever again username is NinjaForce_20