please review becauseeeeee

tr4v3sty

yes i did say it, but it was clearly in a joking manner, and it is literally my first day hereeee cry lol
I said... ok cringe but anyway... WILL TRADE SOCK PICS FOR ROBUX (jokingly, in context of where we were talking about inappropriate activity)
in quizroom of all places, where we literally only go to play trivia and joke around, nobody is being seggsual there. i thought i was being funny (which tbf i think i was lol) but i didn't realize it would literally put me on AUTOBAN cry

please reconsider lol, you can see by my chat history that i was having a lot of wholesome fun!

It was out of our control and was caused by the spam ban, I understand this was a joke but please do avoid that. Trading or even offering/requesting for money is not allowed. You should be unbanned soon once admin gets the chance, do wait patiently.

It was out of our control and was caused by the spam ban, I understand this was a joke but please do avoid that. Trading or even offering/requesting for money is not allowed. You should be unbanned soon once admin gets the chance, do wait patiently.
ofc, i am totally not blaming anyone but myself for this situation, please take your time! I AM STUPID AND APOLOGIZE, NEVER AGAIN