Please, I was banned and I don't know why. I haven't done anything wrong on here and it talks about law enforcement.

Bonzo9090

It reads: You have been banned from this chat. Your IP address has been recorded and with chat logs it can be used by law enforcement to identify you in cases involving illegal activity. I really don't want to get in legal trouble, I don't even care about the site, I just don't want to be arrested. Please someone reply, I don't know what I did. I was just trying to talk with others my age after my school kicked me out. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

It sounds as if you are trying to use data on a cell phone to connect which can give a false ban

I don't even have a phone, I do use a school-issued hotspot as my only source of internet at home though, My username is Bonzo9090, I just don't want any legal issues.

I don't even have a phone, I do use a school-issued hotspot as my only source of internet at home though, My username is Bonzo9090, I just don't want any legal issues.

Don't panic. Just because the message includes that doesn't mean that it has been done. It just means that it could be given to the police of you diddo something that broke the law.

You have nothing to worry about. Your hotspot just caused a false ban.

Don't panic. Just because the message includes that doesn't mean that it has been done. It just means that it could be given to the police of you diddo something that broke the law.

You have nothing to worry about. Your hotspot just caused a false ban.
Okay, That makes me feel better. I was just a worried because it said that,
There won't be any legal issues.The ban you received was a false alarm
Okay, thank you.