Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Probably not… ✋

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • NO! 🦶

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters

december

Plastic surgery, or no? . . .

The topic of plastic surgery has undergone much debate. People tend to have vastly different opinions in regards to liking or disliking the idea of plastic surgery, some of which tend to be shaped by the portrayal of plastic surgery in popular media.

Some go under the knife to regain confidence in themselves, or in the hopes that they will be regarded as more conventionally attractive by their particular society’s standards. However, there are staggering complications for plastic surgery, especially if the surgery is done by a surgeon who does not have the proper training or certifications. Sometimes, individuals who seek out plastic surgery can also become addicted to getting procedures done. This can be particularly dangerous!

Nonetheless, what is your opinion on plastic surgery? Would you ever consider getting work done?

🤍

The topic of plastic surgery has undergone much debate. People tend to have vastly different opinions in regards to liking or disliking the idea of plastic surgery, some of which tend to be shaped by the portrayal of plastic surgery in popular media.

Some go under the knife to regain confidence in themselves, or in the hopes that they will be regarded as more conventionally attractive by their particular society’s standards. However, there are staggering complications for plastic surgery, especially if the surgery is done by a surgeon who does not have the proper training or certifications. Sometimes, individuals who seek out plastic surgery can also become addicted to getting procedures done. This can be particularly dangerous!

Nonetheless, what is your opinion on plastic surgery? Would you ever consider getting work done?

🤍
I would personally not want to ever get plastic surgery done. As I like myself who I am. Same with most people, I don't exactly mind how anyone looks, as I actually go by how they are in actions and words. 🌟

I would personally not want to ever get plastic surgery done. As I like myself who I am. Same with most people, I don't exactly mind how anyone looks, as I actually go by how they are in actions and words. 🌟
I’d say that that’s a good way to be! I also perceive others’ character more through their personality rather than judging them by their outward appearance. 👍

I’d say that that’s a good way to be! I also perceive others’ character more through their personality rather than judging them by their outward appearance. 👍
Yes, 'cause that's what we as humans should do. 🤍
At least there are some people out there who don't judge only on looks, but by personality and intentions.

We are all humans.

//but there are some that want to live as bots, which is crazy//

Yes, 'cause that's what we as humans should do. 🤍
At least there are some people out there who don't judge only on looks, but by personality and intentions.

We are all humans.

//but there are some that want to live as bots, which is crazy//
Living as a robot doesn’t sound like the greatest kind of life. Unless you’re the terminator… 👀 (Just kidding!)

🤍
Why would you wanna have surgery? It's better to have self confidence and turn a deaf ear to all trolls about your appearance. Having a surgery is never an option, unless you're dumb! My opinion though...

Why would you wanna have surgery? It's better to have self confidence and turn a deaf ear to all trolls about your appearance. Having a surgery is never an option, unless you're dumb! My opinion though...
I can see your reasoning! I personally would never opt for plastic surgery either, because I believe that it is better and more humbling to embrace your flaws rather than to give in to negative comments and bypass an opportunity for personal growth.