People.

Acey-Boo

I've always envied those people that can literally like argue for hours and hours on something they arent gonna win. Like i have a very very small attention span so any irl or online arguments i have only last a hour 💀 especially if i know im wrong ill just be like, "ok well ima go back to eating my ramen and watching childrens shows because im 14 and i can do what i want." (but like why do all disney shows turn dark at some point??) but if im right ill still be like, "ok you dumb fuck ima go back to eating my ramen and watching The Owl House because it's amazing" :\ i envy those who hold a grudge 😩

I've always envied those people that can literally like argue for hours and hours on something they arent gonna win. Like i have a very very small attention span so any irl or online arguments i have only last a hour 💀 especially if i know im wrong ill just be like, "ok well ima go back to eating my ramen and watching childrens shows because im 14 and i can do what i want." (but like why do all disney shows turn dark at some point??) but if im right ill still be like, "ok you dumb fuck ima go back to eating my ramen and watching The Owl House because it's amazing" :\ i envy those who hold a grudge 😩
You envy me lol? I'm flattered....