Pedophiles

I love coffee

There’s a literal man in his 30s in the chat and he’s harassing everyone. He claims to have my nudes but I haven’t sent anything. I’m that sure cuz he couldn’t describe any of my tattoos. Where’s the mods? There has been no mod all day

There’s a literal man in his 30s in the chat and he’s harassing everyone. He claims to have my nudes but I haven’t sent anything. I’m that sure cuz he couldn’t describe any of my tattoos. Where’s the mods? There has been no mod all day
If you use the report icon it'll eventually get dealt with, mods have been on just not for long due to likely being busy. We are in the process of hiring mods currently.

If you use the report icon it'll eventually get dealt with, mods have been on just not for long due to likely being busy. We are in the process of hiring mods currently.
I did report it and he got banned but because he was a guest he could make a new account. Only admins can hire mods and there’s no excuse for not being online really. You’re supposed to be here to protect people that’s what mods signed up for. There was none all day yesterday. If you’re too busy for the role, why sign up for it

Wouldn't be an issue if I was staff 😎

In all seriousness, it is definitely a common thing now to have predators in the chats. The mods I have seen work do an amazing job at it. It is just difficult to catch a mod online during the same time as you.

And there isn't much that you can do if you are a guest user. To be honest, having a guest account shouldn't even be a feature on the site.

I did report it and he got banned but because he was a guest he could make a new account. Only admins can hire mods and there’s no excuse for not being online really. You’re supposed to be here to protect people that’s what mods signed up for. There was none all day yesterday. If you’re too busy for the role, why sign up for it
There were mods on yesterday tho thats the point, we're teens just like the rest of the site and EVERYONE can be Busy sometimes. We aren't expected to be to 24/7. Especially due to timezones I was on yesterday as was
@0cas.

There were mods on yesterday tho thats the point, we're teens just like the rest of the site and EVERYONE can be Busy sometimes. We aren't expected to be to 24/7. Especially due to timezones I was on yesterday as was
@0cas.
I was on uk times from almost every hour. I totally get ur teens too but like there was none

Now there’s a 39 year old named ajuk in the room. Thought this was a safe place for teens to relax and make friends. Not for weird old men

My comment was not a criticism of you and the other mods - just factual that there are rarely mods online recently.

My comment was not a criticism of you and the other mods - just factual that there are rarely mods online recently.
Indeed I agree with you but that it because it is unfortunately exam season so many of us will be busy which we recognise and are hiring some more mods

If you expect a chat to be 100% clear of all issues such as this then I think you are seriously expecting way way too much. With some users having the ability to bypass even IP bans, how would you suggest we keep a chat 100% clear of all issues such as this? If you cannot see all the kicks and bans that happen on a daily basis here, I am suspecting you are just not paying close enough attention.

And to believe that staff can always be here 24/7/365, you need to realize that we all have lives also and there are times that there will be gaps. It is just a fact of life and that is why the chat has a self-moderating feature such as "Ignore". Exactly for those times when maybe staff are unable to be on!