Pedophile needs banned

kaiiiii

So there's a user, Harley. We have ss proof have her saying she's 23 years old (which isn't allowed to begin with), and her admitting to dating a 13 yo. When we approached her with this, she says she was "hacked". But this has happened many times with her. Many of us know her as Nicole. I did give a mod ss proof but no action was taken. I was told because she's vip. If that's the case, it's fucked up. No matter how much money someone pays you, you still shouldn't allow pedophiles.

So there's a user, Harley. We have ss proof have her saying she's 23 years old (which isn't allowed to begin with), and her admitting to dating a 13 yo. When we approached her with this, she says she was "hacked". But this has happened many times with her. Many of us know her as Nicole. I did give a mod ss proof but no action was taken. I was told because she's vip. If that's the case, it's fucked up. No matter how much money someone pays you, you still shouldn't allow pedophiles.
I usually don't agree w you. But kai is telling the truth guys.
Harley aka Nicole has been banned wayy too many times for pédôphilia and yet she gets banned.
But still comes back? Action needs to be taken.

Just bc she's vip doesn't mean anything.
What? Y'all just gonna let a 24 yr old on a **TEEN** site?

So there's a user, Harley. We have ss proof have her saying she's 23 years old (which isn't allowed to begin with), and her admitting to dating a 13 yo. When we approached her with this, she says she was "hacked". But this has happened many times with her. Many of us know her as Nicole. I did give a mod ss proof but no action was taken. I was told because she's vip. If that's the case, it's fucked up. No matter how much money someone pays you, you still should
I usually don't agree w you. But kai is telling the truth guys.
Harley aka Nicole has been banned wayy too many times for pédôphilia and yet she gets banned.
But still comes back? Action needs to be taken.

Just bc she's vip doesn't mean anything.
What? Y'all just gonna let a 24 yr old on a **TEEN** site?
` RII , this site let people do anything jus cause they pay for this site when y'all clearly just being a abettor . That's a GROWN ASS woman dating someone that's old enough to be her CHILD

She’s crazy Harley is a bitch

Yeah and the way she's still allowed on site after proof has been found is crazy :/

Yeah and the way she's still allowed on site after proof has been found is crazy :/
:/ No one's allowing a 23yo to be on this site yall. I have received SS and forwarded it to the admin so she can hopefully get logs and deem it as fake or not. We do not take SS as proof. When I asked why the said person did not report them ASAP I didn't have a concrete answer. Please do not assume shit oof I will let you know if I have any updates but in the meantime we're looking into it. Many have claimed her to be overage, and many have not. We don't have solid evidence and until and unless we do, we cannot take action.

People-who-dont-understand-sarcasm-are-awesome

:/ No one's allowing a 23yo to be on this site yall. I have received SS and forwarded it to the admin so she can hopefully get logs and deem it as fake or not. We do not take SS as proof. When I asked why the said person did not report them ASAP I didn't have a concrete answer. Please do not assume shit oof I will let you know if I have any updates but in the meantime we're looking into it. Many have claimed her to be overage, and many have not. We don't have solid evidence and until and unless we do, we cannot take action.
You guys obviously are☠️
" 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟"
GIRL. that was a concrete proof ss of a 23 yr old on the site and y'all are just letting it slide for now? That's wild.

You guys obviously are☠️
" 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟"
GIRL. that was a concrete proof ss of a 23 yr old on the site and y'all are just letting it slide for now? That's wild.
That "proof" was one image circulating around TC by one person that could have EASILY been edited. Your defense was that "you could easily tell if it was edited or not"... no you can't and if it were that easy we would've already taken action by now... It's so easy to inspect + element and a magnitude of users have done this in the past. As mods we have done our jobs it's up to Annie and the owner to handle this :/ Say what you want but we're trying our best.

Nicole is known kos user that have been bypassing her ban since ages lmao if someone is smart enough to bait her to face reveal that's her real face belowimage-32.png

Attachments

• image-51.png
    image-51.png
    32 KB · Views: 21
  • image-50.png
    image-50.png
    36 KB · Views: 19
  • image-115.png
    image-115.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
  • image-52.png
    image-52.png
    65 KB · Views: 19
Nicole is known kos user that have been bypassing her ban since ages lmao if someone is smart enough to bait her to face reveal that's her real face belowView attachment 2378
Exactly. She left for a year now she's back sadly.
And whenever she gets caught and we say "ban" her tone changes to "I'mma block you" or "just ban me"

The screenshots been circulating came from me after I confirmed it I blocked her and wanted to report but first I blocked her but when I blocked her all messages are gone luckily I got the ss, as we all know many people know her as Nicole cuz she been here a couple years I think.

We see what yall mean, but as mods we cannot take actions like this without our admin, we gotta be patient until the admin tells us what to do, if we kicked now it'll make a huge fuss out of nothing and it'll be claimed as " false kick " and we dont want that, so until admin takes action dont assume stuff that we let OA people on the site nor that we let something like that slide like its nothing.

Last edited: