Numerous complaints

thatgaymf

I have numerous complaints for how this site works, first of all the report limit is stupid do yall expect people to like keep their reports for the really bad things, and how are you supposed to be able to tell the difference between mediocre bad things and really bad things. Second of all the mods don't really do anything every single time I have run out of reports and gone to a mod about an issue all they respond with is "ignore it" like i understand that from a certain point of view but ignoring isnt gonna solve every single problem, if we are supposed to just ignore it than why do we have mods anyway? Last thing that I will say is that there are numerous times where I need to contact a mod and they are all offline which is really inconvenient when there are people in main doing things very against the rules.

Sincerely,
jinxsimp

Ml your gonna have to remember mods are teenagers and humans just like u so they won't always be online. Usually when you have a problem the first thing u should do <and I'm not saying this about every problem> block the person if u don't like them or what they are doing, report before blocking tho. U deal with Ur own problem. If the problem keeps arising then mods get involved. Mods aren't there to solve all Ur problems. They are there for pedos and keeping u safe and if things get out of hand.

I have numerous complaints for how this site works, first of all the report limit is stupid do yall expect people to like keep their reports for the really bad things, and how are you supposed to be able to tell the difference between mediocre bad things and really bad things. Second of all the mods don't really do anything every single time I have run out of reports and gone to a mod about an issue all they respond with is "ignore it" like i understand that from a certain point of view but ignoring isnt gonna solve every single problem, if we are supposed to just ignore it than why do we have mods anyway? Last thing that I will say is that there are numerous times where I need to contact a mod and they are all offline which is really inconvenient when there are people in main doing things very against the rules.

Sincerely,
jinxsimp
1. Doesn't matter what category you report, mods will see it eventually and take action accordingly. Don't worry about how "bad" it is, that's the moderator's job.
2. Mods try to be as active as they can; ofcourse we can't be active 24/7, we have IRL stuff to take care of but I can assure you that we are trying our best. If the report limit is full, try reporting them again in a few minutes or simply PM a mod about that report so they can handle it once they see it. I don't know what you're referring to when you said "'all they respond with is "ignore it'" because I know for a fact I have never once said that. But if that has happened to you, I can assure you they were only advising you to not worry about it because you'd be able to report soon after.
3. We do not "ignore" problems, especially not on purpose. We can be offline, since as I mentioned we all have IRL things to do..school, exams, work etc. Unfortunately, this is life and there's no way we can be online for all hours of the day. We are hiring 3-4 mods, with different timezones so you should see a change soon.

Finally, we always take action when we're online. If you see no kicks or mutes from us feel free to call all us out! Staff aren't immune to criticism, we really appreciate your feedback but at the same time do realize, we are all new to the modding team and learning are everyday.

I hope this brought at least an ounce of relief to your complaints and we're sorry again. 💜

Sincerely,
jinxsimp
Dear Jinxsimp, you will never be a woman!

Sincerely,
Yeat

Sincerely,
jinxsimp
You should have understood it's a not a kickable issue when a mod asked to ignore it