New Mod is sick

FuKeRR

i was talking and joking around in hindi room when i got kicked for the reason "only eng on mains"
i guess we were allowed to speak hindi in hindi room? its my 2nd time when i got kicked for this same reason, this is not happening for the first time.
@Arkham please look over this.

i was talking and joking around in hindi room when i got kicked for the reason "only eng on mains"
i guess we were allowed to speak hindi in hindi room? its my 2nd time when i got kicked for this same reason, this is not happening for the first time.
@Arkham please look over this.
You were arguing with a user named 'nito' and you got kicked because you abused him.
U said "Ace- 11/02 21:48 thats why he shooted in ur mom"
And much more in hindi language
If you do it again, it will be even worse, so stay within your limits and avoid arguing with users u fucking retarded

@Arkham this user abuses power, engages in arguments with users and then room blocks them, so their rank should be revoked he's a buddha bihari aka majdoor ban this mf as soon as possible

You were arguing with a user named 'nito' and you got kicked because you abused him.
U said "Ace- 11/02 21:48 thats why he shooted in ur mom"
And much more in hindi language
If you do it again, it will be even worse, so stay within your limits and avoid arguing with users u fucking retarded
wtf are u on dude? i was literally kicked for the reason "only eng on mains" when i was not even on mains, i was in hindi room.
And "thats why he shooted in ur mom" was valid kick did i said it was unfair? u missed the whole point of this thread.
i made this thread cuz users (not only me) of hindi room are getting kicked for "only eng in mains" even when we're in hindi room.
and mind ur language dumass i aint ur dad who'll take ur bs 👍

Let me clear try clear this up, sometimes when a report comes through and it's in hindi a mod may assume it was from main chat and kick for it, which may be the reason for the English in main kick. Its an honest mistake and we've all been warned to be more careful, but it should've only been a 5 min kick anyways if i'm not mistaken so no harm really done. I apologise on behalf of whichever one of us done the kick and we'll be more vigilant as for the rest well I can't speak for that side of things.

wtf are u on dude? i was literally kicked for the reason "only eng on mains" when i was not even on mains, i was in hindi room.
And "thats why he shooted in ur mom" was valid kick did i said it was unfair? u missed the whole point of this thread.
i made this thread cuz users (not only me) of hindi room are getting kicked for "only eng in mains" even when we're in hindi room.
and mind ur language dumass i aint ur dad who'll take ur bs 👍
Why are you lying? Nàughty girl 😏
You were in the main room at that time
and also you pretend to be a girl for vip haha then later you give someone else to cover up your mischief nàughty girl 😏
ladki banta ha bihari 😂😂
damn guys ban this nàughty gae FuKKeR aka Ace-
i only tell the truth now you can lie 😌👍
Screenshot-2024-0213-141952.jpg

Let me clear try clear this up, sometimes when a report comes through and it's in hindi a mod may assume it was from main chat and kick for it, which may be the reason for the English in main kick. Its an honest mistake and we've all been warned to be more careful, but it should've only been a 5 min kick anyways if i'm not mistaken so no harm really done. I apologise on behalf of whichever one of us done the kick and we'll be more vigilant as for the rest well I can't speak for that side of things.
yeah exactly. thanks.