new admin

presty

its crazy how the admin thinks the mods cant do no wrong when they clearly are

in specific he always over looks the shit ash does and trys disregard it

“soap opera “ how mature of a admin

ngl now i now why some mods so poo👀just look at u

Bruv. You're not helping yourself rn.
If you was a tad more formal and not acting like you owned the place (from someone who did act like this) you might be taken seriously

If you was a tad more formal and not acting like you owned the place (from someone who did act like this) you might be taken seriously
i wasnt …like almost day people complain about ash and he always disregards it.. not acting. like i own the. place .just fed up

the admin is never formal when talking to us so why should i

I am pretty sure if you asked the moderators if I slack off on them, their honest reaction would be that I am a royal pain in their ass over things. So to say I allow things is laughable. And just because things do not go the way you want them to does not mean anyone is wrong. It's like what that old Wiseman Mick Jagger once said "You don't always get what you want, you get what you need"

i’ll say it since no one else will and thank you for it, I got “indefinite” suspended this morning. I’m done responding to your forums posts. I just wanted to tell you