New Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact, Arkham, you quite suck at doing your job. So many spammers and peds on the chat. Care to comment? You gotta do something before you get praise from others, not be the inefficient loser you are RN....
I believe that if Kevin were the admin now, he wouldn't tolerate criticism and would have banned you with a troll reason

Isn't it funny how TheSingularity complains out his ass constantly, even portraying himself as a victim, yet he refuses to leave here. Seems to me that if someone was really serious in their beliefs, they would just leave and never return.

Go ahead TheSingularity shows you have the guts to leave. I bet you don't! You are just too damn full yourself to ever give it up.

Maybe you should stick to what you are good at. Attacking other chats that had nothing to do with the.org fiasco by posting your newfound chat site and endlessly spamming it all over.

I hope you all realize that the ones you are really helping are the same pedophiles you complain about in this thread.

You and your compadres activities only cause other staffs to have to deal with your antics and have less time dealing with the pedophiles.

So I hope that you are all proud of yourself. Maybe you'll get a reward in the Pedophile Hall of Fame?

It's funny that you all don't even realize that the other chats don't even have a clue as to what you are even saying because they were not even involved.

But when you are desperate and a bunch of self-centered, narcissistic assholes. I guess that doesn't matter does it!

Isn't it funny how TheSingularity complains out his ass constantly, even portraying himself as a victim, yet he refuses to leave here. Seems to me that if someone was really serious in their beliefs, they would just leave and never return.

Go ahead TheSingularity shows you have the guts to leave. I bet you don't! You are just too damn full yourself to ever give it up.

Maybe you should stick to what you are good at. Attacking other chats that had nothing to do with the.org fiasco by posting your newfound chat site and endlessly spamming it all over.

I hope you all realize that the ones you are really helping are the same pedophiles you complain about in this thread.

You and your compadres activities only cause other staffs to have to deal with your antics and have less time dealing with the pedophiles.

So I hope that you are all proud of yourself. Maybe you'll get a reward in the Pedophile Hall of Fame?

It's funny that you all don't even realize that the other chats don't even have a clue as to what you are even saying because they were not even involved.

But when you are desperate and a bunch of self-centered, narcissistic assholes. I guess that doesn't matter does it!
So much aggression, my dude. Here, have a cup of tea 🍵. LMAOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE, Arkham, you poor thing. I never realized you were this stressed. Maybe quit being a loser on chat sites and sort your real life out? Instead of exerting your dominance on a younger audience? Just a suggestion, my dude. I think this would be beneficial for everybody. I mean, it must suck being hated by hundreds of people, no....? 🤡

I don't really want to interrupt, but I think Arkham needs not to be hassled so much. We all can tell he is stressed and his mental health/physical health could be damaged by being stressed, like that. There are good mods, too. He didn't mass fire good ones. I'm not gonna entice more fighting, though, I think its best that this thread gets deleted, or just completely left behind (with no more posting on this thread) and let ourselves breath, and maybe think about what's been said by Arkham in earlier posts in this thread.

LMAO the ads are a bit TOO strange for my liking. Further proof that the owner doesn't give a shit about y'all.....
Yeah, the advertisements are suspicious in that they’re definitely for the wrong audience, considering that this is a teen chat site. But then again, with all the predators here, I’m not surprised that they would post advertisements like that here. 👀

So much aggression, my dude. Here, have a cup of tea 🍵. LMAOOOOOEEEEEEEEEE, Arkham, you poor thing. I never realized you were this stressed. Maybe quit being a loser on chat sites and sort your real life out? Instead of exerting your dominance on a younger audience? Just a suggestion, my dude. I think this would be beneficial for everybody. I mean, it must suck being hated by hundreds of people, no....? 🤡
Tea is always the answer, LOL. 🍵🤌

So now this site reaches another new low point as the Admin, whom we would reasonably assume sets the standards here, addresses users of this site as being, quote: "Desperate and a bunch of self centred, narcissistic assholes"

I'm sorry how old are u 24 or 25??

Hmm yet your Dumbass is still admin 💀 stfu and get a New Hobbie.

Hes admin for 4 sites 💀

Status
Not open for further replies.