New Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going back to anger, I'm simply gonna say, that I've been an admin of a site before that's been takin' down though because of some major issues and I know how it is to be an admin.
One: Its a time filling job
Two: its not easy (but it was easy to me though)
Three: safety is essential, yes, that is what they do, but that is why we all have to stay safe and vigilant too.
So, I don't know if I could help this site, Arkham and Administrator with the bigger tasks, because I could and have all of what they truly need.
Anyways, I'm just gonna leave it at that. Take care!

I simply doubt this place will be going anywhere anytime soon, regardless if the administration cares about our safety or not. After all, it’s been around since 2002 whilst hosting a cesspool of all sorts of predators— and it has never been taken down.

But not everyone is a predator, and not all staff members are corrupt (at least, that is what I believe). I would say that it could use quite a few more safety measures, as this kick/ban system is very flawed and inefficient at keeping many predators out of the site.

Furthermore, the treatment of staff and the dedication of the site to the safety of its users has come into question quite a few times, from what I have seen. I would say, in my humble opinion, that the site would be a much better place if these issues were to be resolved.

Nevertheless, this is just my perspective, derived from the experiences that I’ve had here and those of others who have shared theirs with me. I do not wish for this site to be taken down, as many of my greatest friendships have begun here. Peace.

Yeah, I do not wish for this site to be taken down and for the same reason.
I know most people I have talked to about a month/weeks ago on this site have told me that this is the place they go when they are needing/wanting a friendly communicational environment on an online platform and found this site as their go to place.

Last edited:
I understand people’s reasoning behind wanting the site completely taken down, due to its population of predators. It is for this reason that I find myself on the fence about whether it would be for the greater good or not if this place were to cease to exist.

My hopeful side believes that this place provides people who may feel isolated in real life with opportunities to make some friends, despite the overwhelming amount of predators. Although, I have also seen some disgusting things take place on this site, along with its adverse effects on users’ well-being during my time here.

It’s rather polarizing to pick a side. I have made some great memories here, but perhaps this site has indeed taken a turn for the worse, and it could be for the greater good of user safety to have it taken down if it remains like this.

Anyway, that is all I will say for now on this topic. I congratulate you for reaching the end of it, LOL. Stay as safe as you can, everyone.

Omg we get it you wanna be mod 😒...

But the world doesn't revolve around u.

Lol there are many people who wish for this Pēd0 site to come down.
Can people stop talking to me like this, I'm over it. Also, I stopped wanting to be mod but I was putting my input with some other stuff that isn't just about me. I know that the world does not revolve around me, and I had stopped posting my inputs because that's it from me, until you wanted to tell me something obvious. I'm not completely angry nor upset about your statements, but I do hope I will have better days without you doing that.

That's it from me. Take care!

Can people stop talking to me like this, I'm over it. Also, I stopped wanting to be mod but I was putting my input with some other stuff that isn't just about me. I know that the world does not revolve around me, and I had stopped posting my inputs because that's it from me, until you wanted to tell me something obvious. I'm not completely angry nor upset about your statements, but I do hope I will have better days without you doing that.

That's it from me. Take care!
Just being Honest sorry!

Just saying what I'm told sorry sweetie I speak facts about the daily shıt we see 24/7 when no mods/admins are online!

🤷🏻‍♂️. But just saying we could use 2 Admins so don't take it defensively.

I also heard from a couple of people u Mass fired the good mods and hired some who DON'T even know what their doing.

TBH, none of the staff here give a shit about safety. Arkham is just power-hungry and a bully (I know this as his victim). People like Fumetsu like insulting others and he actually once admitted that he likes handling a lot of reports (kicking people, basically). He doesn't really care about the users, just the thrill out of kicking people. The other mods are usually inactive. Meanwhile, Chat Avenue Administrator only cares about money. Y'all have seen the peds and ads on the forums and chat, right? By staying on TC, you're actually supporting this system....
Oh yeah, and Arkham fired his three best mods simply because they were visiting a rival site on off-hours. Like Arkham, bro, teens are free to do what they want - do you really have to act like their dad? CREEP ALERT. Well, actually, Arkham, you are overage. Why don't you tell us your age? And you like bossing around kids/teens? Enjoying the power, eh, my dear man?

In fact, Arkham, you quite suck at doing your job. So many spammers and peds on the chat. Care to comment? You gotta do something before you get praise from others, not be the inefficient loser you are RN....

Status
Not open for further replies.