Need Hindi Moderator in Hindi Room

• Thread starter Deleted member 7427
  • Start date
the girls can just block the users tbh and if they dont understand then im gonna put a meme showin some if i can find it also yeah i get it its annoying but come on do something about it instead of waiting for sum to be done like block them mfs instead of crying on here and advise the so hurt girls to do the same you're juss givin those dudes satisfaction of getting taking on what they say by what they say
if you even reply to this im gonna ignore you depending

Last edited:
I said point your hands when it's clean!
Gender shaming and slut shamming is same so technically you did too and click the ingnore button if u wanna block me here sweetie

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220630-151952.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-151952.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220630-152147.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-152147.jpg
    516.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220630-151948.jpg
    Screenshot_20220630-151948.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 13
1657383723919.pngignore the wording in the first part pretend its sum like the dudes degrading them and think of the kids as the girls.. what they dont know wont hurt them

the girls can just block the users tbh and if they dont understand then im gonna put a meme showin some if i can find it also yeah i get it its annoying but come on do something about it instead of waiting for sum to be done like block them mfs instead of crying on here and advise the so hurt girls to do the same you're juss givin those dudes satisfaction of getting hurt by what they say
if you even reply to this im gonna ignore you
Excuse me? Know the whole story before preaching miss

The same guest can come in 10 different id's and abuse and the solution is blocking? Better solution would be to get those comments deleted...

So many guests come and post such derogatory comments on Hindi mains.
One incident 2 days back--
Bosdk( guest id) post comments such as you have good headlights and indicators.. I reported but nothing.. then I call hans ( mod present in teen room). He comes reads and leaves... I request him to delete it and he says nothing derogatory in it...
How's it not derogatory.. that guest spoke about chest of a girl..SMH..
Please have a Hindi mod who understands the language..
Buy the site and make hindi mods