Muted

Lol every mod keeps defending other one idk why even if they are wrong πŸ˜‚

Two-three mods just hop on forums who literally don't know shit abt anything and are too dumb to even understand what happened and what a user has written lol
Their only motive is to defend each other no matter what.
I sometimes think u mods are ***😐

I wonder why u acting like this, I already said "it's not abt mute, it's abt wrongly muting someone" don't u understand?

And when u get out of facts, u start calling it useless and pathetic.
Only talk when u know some shit dude -_-
You make 0 sense. "it's not about the mute but about wrongly muting" just pathetic.

Lol every mod keeps defending other one idk why even if they are wrong πŸ˜‚

Two-three mods just hop on forums who literally don't know shit abt anything and are too dumb to even understand what happened and what a user has written lol
Their only motive is to defend each other no matter what.
I sometimes think u mods are ***😐
I agree with the part about concerning their motives. But dude, calm down....

I agree with the part about concerning their motives. But dude, calm down....
i just don't know how calling someone "nxked" is inappropriate. just think, ppl call each other "dxckhead", "pxssy", "***" and many more but nahh, Fukker called someone "nxked" and that's inappropriate. it doesn't matter who else says but this dude FuKKeR called someone "nxked" and that's a violation.
and its kinda funny to see how other mods are trying their best to get over me πŸ˜‚
keep tryin 😊

You've been rude and wasting our time, I honestly should stop replying and leave you on read. Get over it.
When was i rude with u?
If u think I was being rude with u even tho I was talking normally I wonder what will happen if I actually start being rude

And thnx man for not replying anymore. trust me u were just a problem on my thread. Nothing else.