Muted

FuKeRR

I got muted for 5 min cuz I said "wear something called nxked" to someone by a mod named "seb- the ****".
This is not even a thing to mute me for and I said that as a joke. We are on a teen chatsite and he thinks like a 8 yr old who thought it is in-app, like users say a lot worse on mains it's just like he's trying to fuck with me duh

@Kevin it's not abt a 5 min mute, but how can a mod wrongly mute anyone?

"it's not abt a 5 min mute, but how can a mod wrongly mute anyone?"

Be glad you didn't get kicked for it, yet you complain over a 5 minute harmless mute.

And limit your dirty minded jokes please, thank you.

"jokes" wont make us unfairly let you get away with it, indeed be glad.. I would of kicked.
Complaining about a 5-Minute-long mute on here is pathetic.

"it's not abt a 5 min mute, but how can a mod wrongly mute anyone?"

Be glad you didn't get kicked for it, yet you complain over a 5 minute harmless mute.

And limit your dirty minded jokes please, thank you.
Talking about dirty mind huh?
That means some of u must be demoted right?
Can't do much if there are 8 yr olds in here.
And it wasn't even a big deal "wear something called nxked" is just a joke there are many worse jokes than this.
And let us say it is inappropriate, where was my warning? He gave warning to a girl before me cuz she was talking sexually but not for me and this is what I hate the most. Some of u think u will get pussies duh

"jokes" wont make us unfairly let you get away with it, indeed be glad.. I would of kicked.
Complaining about a 5-Minute-long mute on here is pathetic.
"Complaining ABT a 5 min mute is pathetic"
Didn't u saw what I wrote?
It's not abt mute, it's abt muting unfairly.
Go get some schooling bitch -_-
U won't get a job by modding.

And it wasn't even a big deal "wear something called nxked" is just a joke there are many worse jokes than this.
And let us say it is inappropriate, where was my warning? He gave warning to a girl before me cuz she was talking sexually but not for me and this is what I hate the most. Some of u think u will get pussies duh
I think that you're aware of the rules already, knowing that you've been banned many times and you calling us mean names like "bitches" and "pussies" won't change the fact that you're at fault for not behaving.

If the girl was warned then take it as a warning as well, don't wait until we tag you specifically for the same reason when you have seen the warning already and mutes stands for warnings as well.

I think that you're aware of the rules already, knowing that you've been banned many times and you calling us mean names like "bitches" and "pussies" won't change the fact that you're at fault for not behaving.

If the girl was warned then take it as a warning as well, don't wait until we tag you specifically for the same reason when you have seen the warning already and mutes stands for warnings as well.
I only say these words to some mods who are dumb and pervert, like that girl and u know the rest.
And of warning, she was warned for other reasons. How will I know if it's inappropriate when users say a lot worse on mains?
Deep down u know it's his fault don't try to defend him.

I only say these words to some mods who are dumb and pervert, like that girl and u know the rest.
And of warning, she was warned for other reasons. How will I know if it's inappropriate when users say a lot worse on mains?
Deep down u know it's his fault don't try to defend him.
Can you name the said mods lol...?

I told you in dms but I guess I'll repeat myself just to make my point clearer, sometimes I only handle reports and don't pay that much attention to main. If you think you are being treated unfairly try reporting similar messages and see what happens to them when mods gets to them (I'll add that different mods consider different things inappropiate so there might be some variety here but point still stands). Don't come with the childish excuse of "they did it so its fine".

I told you in dms but I guess I'll repeat myself just to make my point clearer, sometimes I only handle reports and don't pay that much attention to main. If you think you are being treated unfairly try reporting similar messages and see what happens to them when mods gets to them (I'll add that different mods consider different things inappropiate so there might be some variety here but point still stands). Don't come with the childish excuse of "they did it so its fine".
Ahem.
Well don't play smart kid. Why did u applied for mod if u can't pay attention to what's goin on the chat? I know u can't stay on here 24/7 and u got a "life" but when u are online atleast give ur attention what's going on over mains? There are several misunderstandings when someone reports another user.
Since u're dumb let me make u understand with a example, if a user says to me "u're a pxssy" and i reply "u're a dxck" and he reported me for this. The only thing u saw is my "dxck" thing. I didn't reported him cuz for me, it's very normal. Every user says such kind of bullshit. So u kick me for this dumb reason, ignoring his cuz i didn't reported him.
Got meh?
If calling someone "your nxked" is inappropriate on a teen site, then I suggest u and ur chick to go to a counselor and get urself treated cuz this is a teenchat site and such kind of shit is very very normal.
Don't act like 8 yr olds.
"Momma he abused me!"
-"what did he say?"
"He called me bitch๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜ญ"

This is pathetic.
Arguing over a 5 minute mute is literally pathetic, immature and childish.
Wdym?

dont u realize what happened???
the almighty indian fukerr got kicked for 5 FUCKING MINUTES !!!

this is unbelievable, we should get demoted for kicking him 5 min long.

Wdym?

You should be fired and banned and all your information, including your ip, will be sent to your ISP and/or law enforcement. I will also be contacting my United States legislators and my Senator for a report on you for mod abuse of this man. This is unacceptable and violation of the 1st amendment!

you
you agree to the rules when you log onto the site, i'm no angel sure. i dont whine like a baby when i get kicked for it though, not anymore haha, you'll look at this in a year and laugh at yourself

This is pathetic.
Arguing over a 5 minute mute is literally pathetic, immature and childish.
I wonder why u acting like this, I already said "it's not abt mute, it's abt wrongly muting someone" don't u understand?

And when u get out of facts, u start calling it useless and pathetic.
Only talk when u know some shit dude -_-

Last edited:
Wdym?

Lol u look pissed๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
And I want to piss u off more lol
And I was muted, not kicked. Get yr schooling done๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

You should be fired and banned and all your information, including your ip, will be sent to your ISP and/or law enforcement. I will also be contacting my United States legislators and my Senator for a report on you for mod abuse of this man. This is unacceptable and violation of the 1st amendment!
Yeah bring ur president in this as well.
It would help u more.

you

you agree to the rules when you log onto the site, i'm no angel sure. i dont whine like a baby when i get kicked for it though, not anymore haha, you'll look at this in a year and laugh at yourself
Hop off.
Yr a furry. U disgust me. ๐Ÿ’€

Last edited: