Mods need payment

I called Nat mommy and mf kicked me nd now nicks talm bout some "Mods can be trolled doe"

Mods do a lot of work for the maintaince of the site and spend their time on tc they should get payment even if its small account...but still must be given..

KEVIN READ THISSSSS.....
TY
That's not how it works, it would have to be in an office building and they would have to put it resumes and everything, other wise it becomes a huge mess, and I don't think the owner wants to spend hundreds of thousands just for this one chat

That's not how it works, it would have to be in an office building and they would have to put it resumes and everything, other wise it becomes a huge mess, and I don't think the owner wants to spend hundreds of thousands just for this one chat
Well dude tbh if i was a mod why would i waste time baby sitting a site like for real i can do lot of works .... Mods sit and babysit so i think they are worthy of payment 💀✌️..... People like me just want equality everywhere... So mods should be paid atleast 1$ for 1 month that's way too less but still its worth it.....