Mods can’t be on all the time

Arleen

As a mod we can not be on all the time some of us have school,jobs,etc. you guys fail to realize that we are allowed to have other lives outside of just being a mod I understand that y’all want mods to be on more often and we try our best to be on but you guys need to learn to use the ignore button and the report button and if you don’t use any of those I don’t wanna hear shit from yall. You can’t complain about mods not being on 24/7 when half of y’all ain’t even reporting and most of y’all don’t even report right. But at the end of the day if no mod is online and y’all report it we will see it and take action when we get online. Like when some of you guys go on ******* and contact a mod personally about something that’s happening on org sometimes we will get on instantly and sometimes we won’t because we have other things to do. So stop getting mad about us not being online enough we are doing our best!

As a mod we can not be on all the time some of us have school,jobs,etc. you guys fail to realize that we are allowed to have other lives outside of just being a mod I understand that y’all want mods to be on more often and we try our best to be on but you guys need to learn to use the ignore button and the report button and if you don’t use any of those I don’t wanna hear shit from yall. You can’t complain about mods not being on 24/7 when half of y’all ain’t even reporting and most of y’all don’t even report right. But at the end of the day if no mod is online and y’all report it we will see it and take action when we get online. Like when some of you guys go on ******* and contact a mod personally about something that’s happening on org sometimes we will get on instantly and sometimes we won’t because we have other things to do. So stop getting mad about us not being online enough we are doing our best!
You all doing your best but in worst manner lol
I wont tell you how

Instead of hiring these types of mods who are busy and have jobs, why do they not select people who are always free and jobless?
I'm just sick of reading the same thing over and over "We're allowed to have other lives outside" If you're busy, it's okay. No need to apply for mods. We are not forcing you to become a mod. I mean, seriously, why are they here if they don't have time? I heard that all the mods gave money to be a mod. Is that true? The "like" button is supported by all members of the staff team xD Fantastic #MC community!!!

You can't ban people from telling the truth here. When I post something, they simply lock the reply. What's the point of these forums if you can't say what you want?

Instead of hiring these types of mods who are busy and have jobs, why do they not select people who are always free and jobless?
I'm just sick of reading the same thing over and over "We're allowed to have other lives outside" If you're busy, it's okay. No need to apply for mods. We are not forcing you to become a mod. I mean, seriously, why are they here if they don't have time? I heard that all the mods gave money to be a mod. Is that true? The "like" button is supported by all members of the staff team xD Fantastic #MC community!!!

You can't ban people from telling the truth here. When I post something, they simply lock the reply. What's the point of these forums if you can't say what you want?
We need more mods like Nicky who acts a Disscord Mod and Dedicates his life for modding
We want people who are passionate about modding
Nicky spends more than 26hrs a day online in order to check If I am bypassing or not lmao

We need more mods like Nicky
Why Nicky? Why not Indians? I mean, there are lots of Indians who always try to apply for Mod but never get selected.
& There is nothing like a joke. You cannot take this lightly. You should see my pfp. I'm a serious guy. I don't believe in jokes. I don't support you. In psychology, we call this something. I don't remember what it's called, but in this technique, people try to ignore that main point by laughing at them. i'm just saying the facts, so don't think I'm throwing your insult in front of everyone.
U liked my post, thank you!!!!

Why Nicky? Why not Indians? I mean, there are lots of Indians who always try to apply for Mod but never get selected.
& There is nothing like a joke. You cannot take this lightly. You should see my pfp. I'm a serious guy. I don't believe in jokes. I don't support you. In psychology, we call this something. I don't remember what it's called, but in this technique, people try to ignore that main point by laughing at them. i'm just saying the facts, so don't think I'm throwing your insult in front of everyone.
Lol looks like your ex was an Indian lmao

Then they either have bad history, no mod that can vouch for them, or poor grammar. Regardless of race and/or nationality, good English is something I value highly

1. No money involved.
2. Forum bans are possible if needed

And why does it have to be Indians too btw

Oh really
Please do a "come back" with what u ve said cox it's out of rationality
How on earth do u expect someone to dedicate his or her entire day or lemme say life to you just because you feel like its necessary..sigh kindly do a come back 😒

You can't just assume that Indians don't get "selected".

And why does it have to be Indians too btw
The reason why we want an Indian mod is because most of the users on TeenChat are Indians. That is why we need an Indian mod so they can handle them. Otherwise, they'll make the same mistake again and again.
@Kevin you are just saying the same thing that I said in my first post. I agree with you that most Indians do not understand English, but not all are the same. There are many people who are Indians, and they are perfect to become mods (@Dreamy @Nayana) Some people do know English, and we should make them Mods so they can handle the other Indians.

The reason why we want an Indian mod is because most of the users on TeenChat are Indians. That is why we need an Indian mod so they can handle them. Otherwise, they'll make the same mistake again and again.
@Kevin you are just saying the same thing that I said in my first post. I agree with you that most Indians do not understand English, but not all are the same. There are many people who are Indians, and they are perfect to become mods (@Dreamy @Nayana) Some people do know English, and we should make them Mods so they can handle the other Indians.
Are you on Drugs ?

Screenshot_20220522-122209_WhatsApp.jpg

Then why don't you make your own chat site if you feel mods who are not indians cant handle indians so that you can make all mods indians and be happy😑