Moderator Complaint (dreamy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

momos

A user named 'ace-' abused me, and even after one hour of reporting, the mod is not taking any action.
perhaps, some moderators are friends with him, so they are taking his side. i have screenshots capturing the entire conversation; he talk shi about my dad, and i didn't abuse. however, the moderator is claiming that i abused too without any proof. I'm showing them the proof, but they are ignoring it and not verifying the chats themselves
attaching ss of a mod:
Screenshot-2024-0217-164856.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-164911.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-164925.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-164948.jpg

Screenshot-2024-0217-165018.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-165031.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-170940.jpg
Screenshot-2024-0217-171113.jpg

I contacted the moderator and now the site admin. If no action is taken against that user i will take this matter further and file a complaint.
just because you're in India and online doesn't mean you'll get away with such abuse.

arent u the user who room blocked every single user of hindi room for no reason? @Arkham idk why u made him room admin again but now he's targeting me and trying to get me demoted so that he can do that shit again🤡

and about all those ss, u went on my parents first by calling my mom a joke and called me to stop barking and in return, i said i am not ur dad who'll bark.
if u insult someone, have some balls to take back insults too.
Idek why he's acting like a 10 yr old i don't think this is even kickable. All this susu guy wants is drama.

Don't engage in off topic conversations with me, and accept that you've made a significant mistake. I didn't come here to argue; the discussion should focus on the thread's topic. I don't want you all to engage in unrelated discussions.
Alr i've said what i needed to; now time will reveal the outcome.

I warned you guys and asked to block each other but you wanted me to kick him , then you spammed my dms asking me to kick him . Later you said im on his side I'm not taking action and i said im not on anyone's side, again i asked you to block him . Show the whole convo bro not the edited one. You started the fight , you were saying shit about his mom and ace said the same as you were provoking him

Show the whole convo bro not the edited one. You started the fight
Edited? Oh really
If you think I edited it, then please send the full screenshot of the entire chat

"you were saying shit about his mom"
Proof?

Edited? Oh really
If you think I edited it, then please send the full screenshot of the entire chat

"you were saying shit about his mom"
Proof?
didn't u quoted and said my mom is a joke?
who went over parents first. you or me?

@FuKeRR i didn't use abusive words about your family, but you did.
Don't worry if action is taken on this, just wait; I'll provide updates here

Do you think you can save yourself by giving a death threat?
well i'm going to sleep now; a complaint will be filed tomorrow. then, let's see what you can do on your own

Do you think you can save yourself by giving a death threat?
well i'm going to sleep now; a complaint will be filed tomorrow. then, let's see what you can do on your own
death threats? lol
i guess u're illiterate who doesnt know difference between beating someone and killing someone.
u're the first one who threatened me to settle things in real life 🤡
and this is not the first time, u've given me ur shallow threatening so many times.
don't play ur victim card now kiddo

You're legit acting like children going back and forth on forums like this. Grow up and Learn to block each other. I will repeat this as meany times as i have to, to make sure it gets into your heads, It is not our job as moderators to deal with your petty drama. There is a block icon for a reason, you cannot put the blame on ANY staff for YOU refusing to use it. Dreamy is a very experienced moderator and I'm very sure she does her job well. Gosh half of us wish the Hindi room would be shut down, all you users in there do is manipulate situations and hate on each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.