Mod complaint

aidybeast

Now, before I begin, I know this is going to seem like I am being "a salty little bitch", but what I have is a legitimate claim against moderators.
Yesterday as i was chatting, a user by the name of "Toffany" started attacking me. She used profane language which went around the teen chat rules, more specifically rule 19 which states "Limited swearing is now allowed, (But overuse can still result in moderators taking action)You cannot bypass the censored word list if you do moderators can take action!". Now here we see by You cannot bypass the censored word list that the user cleary broke rules which can be seen on screenshot 1.
Secondly, this same user asked for social media, which as every avid user of https://teen-chat.org/ is against the rules, rule 4 to be exact. This rule states "Do not post or request any social media (nor abbreviations of same) on the main chat (Sk.ype, Twitter, Sn.apchat, K.ik, etc)". Now, I need not highlight anything i particular here as it is obvious that it is prohibited. The proof of this can be seen in screenshot number 2.
This all may seem like an attack at the before mentioned "Toffany", however, I reported these breakage of the rules to moderators "Mentos" and "Mick". No action was taken. The moderator guidelines clearly state for such an act to "Give Mute and while mute is on message the correct warning, repeat offenders get 15 minute kick and up from there". And this was not done! She broke 2 rules and not one action was taken. The moderators done nothing to stop this nor to prevent this, and as there are allegations of me "not doing my job" i would like something to happen because of this.
Thank you.

Attachments

• 20200201_115803.jpg
    20200201_115803.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20200201-120414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200201-120414_Samsung Internet.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 19
Yes, it seems like you’re salty. Especially since you bypass the filter all the time, even when you were a mod you did.

I would say you should use the only language which is understandable by everyone so that it makes it easy for everyone to translate the language into another platform as well. You can follow the https://isaccurate.com/spanish-translation-services site option where you can get the best language translation options to understand the content in a more accurate way. This kind of online translation service help is useful for many people who are unable to understand any kind of language.