Mod complaint (p-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

momos

I was only online in the hindi room, not taking any action or chatting, when a moderator came in, messaged me, and immediately kicked me.
you can read the reason she gave in the screenshot.
Screenshot-2024-0217-200442.jpg

First of all you as a room admin room blocked me and one other user for NO REASON
second I hope you know that admin can see your actions ? just like he did before remember? if not then let me tell you , you kicked alot of users without reason and blamed someone else but then you got demoted . Don't you think you did the same mistake again ?
now I will let @Arkham decide about this action that he took against users without any reason .
that's all from my side .

@Sa_raho.0 @Arkham He again spoke about my family, and I already messaged the admin about it. Later, I only mentioned that filing a complaint is necessary, didn't give any threats or ask to meet, yet I was falsely kicked for 30 minutes
Screenshot-2024-0217-210329.jpg

:) trying to prove me wrong?
@Sa_raho.0 @Arkham He again spoke about my family, and I already messaged the admin about it. Later, I only mentioned that filing a complaint is necessary, didn't give any threats or ask to meet, yet I was falsely kicked for 30 minutes
Screenshot-2024-0217-210329.jpg
do you think people would want to chat online after such replies? Of course, this matter will escalate further now..
I didn't give any threats; he did and was talking about causing harm

Status
Not open for further replies.