Mod Complaint: karamel

She Still abused her Power!!! And Top it off She Called me a Bitch!!! That's Abusive Language!!!! Not Respectful!!! I'm sry I won't Listen to what you say. I want to know what the Owner want to do. If The Owner Let it slide Okay That's Fine. But If this get delt with I'll be happy.

Also as a Mod you suppose to Lead By Example. karamel is not Leading by example in this Situation. This Situation could been delt the nicer and respectful way.
Bro... calling someone a bitch isn't against the rules.... BIIITCH

{Your "Admin" Said (And it's in the Screenshot Below) "You will never be a Mod, I'll make sure of it Bitch."}

1st
She’s a mod. The comment about admin was a joke.

2nd
No one said “you will never be a mod”. What was said was: “as long as I’m mod you won’t be”. That doesn’t in any way mean you’ll never be a mod. It means this mod will not mod alongside you. She’d quit before.

3rd
Where’s the threatening …?

4th
Asking when mod applications will open is… an annoying question, especially for mods. Applications are never open unless announced so. And there are no specific dates. Once a mod quits or gets fired there’ll be an open spot. Even if it’s open it doesn’t have to mean mod applications are open. They open once an admin announces it.

5th
Yes it’s the admins decision. But mods also have a say. We don’t want to hire people who can’t get along with the mods, so they need to voice their opinions

6th
apparently you were bugging the mod… or?

7th
Having waited one month doesn’t mean you’ll be hired in a heartbeat. For some users it even takes a year or more to get to mod

And you haven’t even been here a full month according to your account info. The limit is 1 month minimum. And that’s mostly for users who have chat experiences from chat avenue or kids chat net aside from teen chat org. If you’ve only been here one month and nowhere else previously, it won’t be enough to qualify you. Then at least 2 months would be relevant

8th
Saying bitch isn’t against the rules. But it’s not good mod behavior either

9th
Having clean history is a major upside indeed but it’s easy to have when you’ve just been here a few weeks. And clean or good history is always one of the deciding factors but it alone won’t give you mod.

10th
There’s always an age limit for mod applications and I’m unaware of your age. But judging by your behavior I have my speculations…

11th… nvm. Off topic but are you lesbian or is your bf a girl o_O
B47FF4EE-4BA9-47E7-A822-1A87FE8FB42A.jpeg

{Your "Admin" Said (And it's in the Screenshot Below) "You will never be a Mod, I'll make sure of it Bitch."}

1st

2nd
No one said “you will never be a mod”. What was said was: “as long as I’m mod you won’t be”. That doesn’t in any way mean you’ll never be a mod. It means this mod will not mod alongside you. She’d quit before.

3rd

4th
Asking when mod applications will open is… an annoying question, especially for mods. Applications are never open unless announced so. And there are no specific dates. Once a mod quits or gets fired there’ll be an open spot. Even if it’s open it doesn’t have to mean mod applications are open. They open once an admin announces it.

5th
Yes it’s the admins decision. But mods also have a say. We don’t want to hire people who can’t get along with the mods, so they need to voice their opinions

6th

7th
Having waited one month doesn’t mean you’ll be hired in a heartbeat. For some users it even takes a year or more to get to mod

And you haven’t even been here a full month according to your account info. The limit is 1 month minimum. And that’s mostly for users who have chat experiences from chat avenue or kids chat net aside from teen chat org. If you’ve only been here one month and nowhere else previously, it won’t be enough to qualify you. Then at least 2 months would be relevant

8th

9th
Having clean history is a major upside indeed but it’s easy to have when you’ve just been here a few weeks. And clean or good history is always one of the deciding factors but it alone won’t give you mod.

10th
There’s always an age limit for mod applications and I’m unaware of your age. But judging by your behavior I have my speculations…

View attachment 546
Jesus

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

View attachment 546
He is a she smh

Okay Owner of the Site.

Your Admin Threatened Me for no reason in the chat when all I asked "When the Next Mod Application be available?" Because I want to Apply in the Future Because I've Been Following Rules, Reporting When I'm supposed To, And Want to help make this site Better.
Your "Admin" Said (And it's in the Screenshot Below) "You will never be a Mod, I'll make sure of it Bitch."
1) When did I ever do anything wrong in the site for Someone to cuss me out like that.
2) That's not showing a example even if You are Admin. For a Change Be Nicer "Admin".

This is Abusing Power.

I want Something To change Please.
FYI before u put shit complaints like this make sure u got ur facts right.. how can u be a mod if u dont see diff between mod and admin 🤡

1st

2nd

3rd

4th

5th

6th

7th

8th

9th

10th

View attachment 546
Huh

Miss White Wolf

You seem unhinged; your behaviour. It shows you don't have the maturity to be a moderator. You proved it on the forums; maybe if you change your behaviour, it could be possible In the future to Be a moderator.

You Need to Get out more, Enjoy your life, little girl
Fax

Miss White Wolf

You seem unhinged; your behaviour. It shows you don't have the maturity to be a moderator. You proved it on the forums; maybe if you change your behaviour, it could be possible In the future to Be a moderator.

You Need to Get out more, Enjoy your life, little girl
she's older than you, js