Mickey is incapable of being a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked her to close it cuz saying " she's a slut " is a false accusation and inappropriate. U can complain to her in Forum pms. And if u wanna do it. Be appropriate.

She's lazy, she sits about pretending to be afk.
She's a slut.
She has lied about her age in the past.
She also has a clear personal bias against people who call her out for these things.
I agree. Smh, the fact that she claims to be quote "afk" is ridiculous. Then she thinks she has any room to say that any mod doesn't do their quote "job"

If anything this ain't even rlly a job. It's a privilege. And Mickey has been mod before and pulled this exact same shit. Got fired. Now re-promote when all ex staff left. Smh.

The other fucked thing is. She openly "instigated" the argument the other day by getting her little friends into the room to say shit. Cause she couldn't say it herself. I find it quite rather. Pathetic don't you kaiden?

I agree. Smh, the fact that she claims to be quote "afk" is ridiculous. Then she thinks she has any room to say that any mod doesn't do their quote "job"

If anything this ain't even rlly a job. It's a privilege. And Mickey has been mod before and pulled this exact same shit. Got fired. Now re-promote when all ex staff left. Smh.

The other fucked thing is. She openly "instigated" the argument the other day by getting her little friends into the room to say shit. Cause she couldn't say it herself. I find it quite rather. Pathetic don't you kaiden?
Another thing to add to this. It's not ry Mod professional to try and cause an issue in ur bio Mickey.(photo is posted below) Quite also pathetic.

Like. You've been mod yk what you need to do. And what you're doing is acting childish

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230625-191649-307.png
    Screenshot_20230625-191649-307.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 17
I am afk when I am in staff room. Iv always done that when needed or to get away from users and vip who have nothing better but to annoy staff. And since when didni say another mod can do their job. When I got fired it was my first few times modding and Kevin gave me my job back. Kevin wouldn't do so knowing I would fuck up again. I didn't instigate nothing. I listened and watched u all argue.

I am afk when I am in staff room. Iv always done that when needed or to get away from users and vip who have nothing better but to annoy staff. And since when didni say another mod can do their job. When I got fired it was my first few times modding and Kevin gave me my job back. Kevin wouldn't do so knowing I would fuck up again. I didn't instigate nothing. I listened and watched u all argue.
If you're afk, log off. Instead of posting shit on your wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.