Menes was banned

Hello, this is Menes's girlfriend. I was wondering if you could please unban him? He didn't mean anything by that. He was only saying that the guy should leave him alone. I'm sorry for his actions and so is he, but I need him right now and he isn't there. Please please please unban him

Hello, this is Menes's girlfriend. I was wondering if you could please unban him? He didn't mean anything by that. He was only saying that the guy should leave him alone. I'm sorry for his actions and so is he, but I need him right now and he isn't there. Please please please unban him
x_x Why doesn't he come and ask for an unban lmfao...i would tell my boyfriend to fuck off if he asked me to do that ๐Ÿ’€

Why do I have a feeling Is Menes who created this account to act like his girlfriend ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜น

This greasy faced mf dying single u cant fool nobody