Lean incapable of modding.

00Lynn

Teen Chat Mod
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
There is something seriously wrong w the Lean mod. Do everyone a favor and pick out mentally stable people to moderate the site yes? The fact that I have ZERO screenshots because I was kicked when I was afk for "catfishing" when any sane person could tell the pfp wasn't me. [P.s.it was only a pfp of an outfit, no face was visible] And why is it always that very mod in particular flooding my dms w dumb ass questions pretending to be a concerned mod? There are others users out there too. Maybe try not to be obsessed w me and @0 Rʏᴜsᴇɪゥ from now onwards.
He is really biased and only targets a few people and take actions for no reasons and i mean no reason at all. Infact he STARTS unnecessary drama. Think I'm lying? I could tag people to support this argument right now.
OH ALSO he has been spreading misleading information about me offsite which involves the use of slurs.
He makes me really uncomfortable.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-12-37-22-55_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-12-37-22-55_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2023-08-13-12-37-34-68_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-12-37-34-68_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 24
Not to mention this particular text in which he blames all his actions [here, confronting if the kick was for personal reasons] on his "low sugar levels" because he "missed a call from work" Read that again I know that's too retarded to be understood. @Annie

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-13-13-16-27-48_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-13-13-16-27-48_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 14
You started to question me on mass because I didn't want to try and date you. This is a personal dig. If Annie wants to verify I missed a call from work I'd be more than happy show her my phone records otherwise this entire thread is a personal witch hunt

You started to question me on mass because I didn't want to try and date you. This is a personal dig. If Annie wants to verify I missed a call from work I'd be more than happy show her my phone records otherwise this entire thread is a personal witch hunt
Oh is didn't realize I needed to bring your ex Jade into the conversation. I was keeping her out for not making this post a so called "personal witch hunt". When she attacked me for thinking you and me were dAtInG for only matching pfps? Do you really think this was worth an argument? And don't try to escape the the actual offence you've caused. To all the users not just me.
And you do know i have a bf right? Help? ☠️

Look I don't know what you're trying to prove with your screenshots but okay ☠️

All I was proving is I tried and warn you, avoiding what is easily an unnecessary kick.

@Annie close the thread, this isn't about me modding and more me as a person

All I was proving is I tried and warn you, avoiding what is easily an unnecessary kick.

@Annie close the thread, this isn't about me modding and more me as a person
Youre always after me and Harvi. There are billions of users without "pfp not me" in their bios. But yours so into us idk what's causing you to be that way. And do watch the mains full of pedos. @Annie demotion required.

If there's billions of pedos report them.

Then if a mod happens to miss the message it can still be dealt with

Stop targetting me because i didn't choose to date you or Jade that's gross.

Yall d ride the report feature so bad and even if we report users profile no one looks at them. There was a time a when a user was making false account by using by name and even after reporting em yall mods did the least they can do. Just kicked him for 5-15 minutes.. He deserved to get banned for catfishing but what yall did?

Yall d ride the report feature so bad and even if we report users profile no one looks at them. There was a time a when a user was making false account by using by name and even after reporting em yall mods did the least you can do. Just kicked him for 5-15 minutes.. He deserves to get banned for catfishing but what yall did?
How dare we ask users to use a feature to help us

Name of account? I'd like to check to make sure it's dealt with.

Bro can you just drop your act and maybe try not to escape the reason i created this post? Stop the bias. Stop the bs. Leave me and Harvi tf alone there are better things in the world than stalking people creating e drama and holding e grudges ☠️☠️