Kicked -_-

Draken

i am not gonna say hi or hello. coming straight to the point i was kicked for putting "i lick and eat girls -_-" in my bio. I have this bio since long time and once i said this thing in mains so i got kicked but i forgot to change my bio. I don't really have interest in putting bio so i just write random things like "this sucks", "wanna mess?",etc.. in my bio which are mostly short and i really don't give much attention to them. So if they knew my bio was wrong they could simply tell me to change it. but no, that mod (Nicky) just want to show his power. how much time it takes to change a bio? not even a min! he could simply tell me to change bio. I know its my fault i forgot to change that but it wasn't a big issue that he kicked me for 1 hr! if anyone like that mod Nicky, kindly pm me and answer my few questions related to him. if u are able to give, i'll never post a thread against him. literally 80% of my threads are cuz of him.

i am not gonna say hi or hello. coming straight to the point i was kicked for putting "i lick and eat girls -_-" in my bio. I have this bio since long time and once i said this thing in mains so i got kicked but i forgot to change my bio. I don't really have interest in putting bio so i just write random things like "this sucks", "wanna mess?",etc.. in my bio which are mostly short and i really don't give much attention to them. So if they knew my bio was wrong they could simply tell me to change it. but no, that mod (Nicky) just want to show his power. how much time it takes to change a bio? not even a min! he could simply tell me to change bio. I know its my fault i forgot to change that but it wasn't a big issue that he kicked me for 1 hr! if anyone like that mod Nicky, kindly pm me and answer my few questions related to him. if u are able to give, i'll never post a thread against him. literally 80% of my threads are cuz of him.
I didn't kick you the first time, I kicked you after you went into my pms and said you got kicked on your other account, which you bypassed your kick.

Stop whining and read the rules. Youโ€™ve been here long enough to be familiar with them. Mods donโ€™t need to warn every time.

You were kicked for the same offense twice. Once before too. As for the warning thing, it's not a necessity for mods to warn. Even then I'd understand a new user who was not exactly aware of the rules giving that story but you've been on this site for quite some time so you should be well aware of the rules.
Also like you said: "how much time does it take to change a bio? not even a min! he could simply tell me to change bio. I know it's my fault I forgot to change that but it wasn't a big issue that he kicked me for 1 hr!" Well exactly man. It only takes a min to change it and it's quite a big issue since you've been inappropriate in the past as well.

You were kicked for the same offense twice. Once before too. As for the warning thing, it's not a necessity for mods to warn. Even then I'd understand a new user who was not exactly aware of the rules giving that story but you've been on this site for quite some time so you should be well aware of the rules.
Also like you said: "how much time does it take to change a bio? not even a min! he could simply tell me to change bio. I know it's my fault I forgot to change that but it wasn't a big issue that he kicked me for 1 hr!" Well exactly man. It only takes a min to change it and it's quite a big issue since you've been inappropriate in the past as well.
hey man, i was kicked for writing it in mains. I was never kicked for inappropriate bio don't change things. And how can i know if it is inappropriate or not? i have seen many guyz with more weird bio than me. And what did u say? " but you've been on this site for quite some time so you should be well aware of the rules." what about you? are u well aware? there's a rule of no shirtless and bra pic but look at the chat! u can see many! where are ur rules now? or it only applies for me? idk how to insert ss here or i would have shown u.There was a user who was arguing with me in chat and we both abused each other but still u kicked me cuz someone reported me. I too reported him but u said u've got no reports how can it be possible? does report gets deleted if the reported word get deleted in mains by the user? Nicky byhimself pmed that user for not abusing but he never warned me in private. He never warned me in mains, private is of another level. It feels like he keeps stalking me just to see where i say some weird stuff and kick me. And if u want to see rules, go to https://www.teen-chat.org/blog/official-teen-chat-rules/ (TC13). I reported a catfish 2 or 3 times but still i see him everyday saying "HMU". if i am wrong, correct me.

and the rules on the blog are outdated. The correct rules are on forums. Shirtless pfps are allowed

hey man, i was kicked for writing it in mains. I was never kicked for inappropriate bio don't change things. And how can i know if it is inappropriate or not? i have seen many guyz with more weird bio than me. And what did u say? " but you've been on this site for quite some time so you should be well aware of the rules." what about you? are u well aware? there's a rule of no shirtless and bra pic but look at the chat! u can see many! where are ur rules now? or it only applies for me? idk how to insert ss here or i would have shown u.There was a user who was arguing with me in chat and we both abused each other but still u kicked me cuz someone reported me. I too reported him but u said u've got no reports how can it be possible? does report gets deleted if the reported word get deleted in mains by the user? Nicky byhimself pmed that user for not abusing but he never warned me in private. He never warned me in mains, private is of another level. It feels like he keeps stalking me just to see where i say some weird stuff and kick me. And if u want to see rules, go to https://www.teen-chat.org/blog/official-teen-chat-rules/ (TC13). I reported a catfish 2 or 3 times but still i see him everyday saying "HMU". if i am wrong, correct me.
You aren't even giving proof. Just trying to blame others. Just coz others do shit doesn't mean you have to or will you jump in a well if they jump too?

You aren't even giving proof. Just trying to blame others. Just coz others do shit doesn't mean you have to or will you jump in a well if they jump too?
proof?then what is the use of report button? use google lens for profile which is reported, u'll get the results.

And why am i banned? pedo behavior ? with whom i sexted, spammed, abused, or violated any law? i am just banned for being in forums?