Kevin

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
Even after getting banned from this site, he didn't forget tc lol he's targeting the audience here and telling users to join his site, which is why we face so many problems here when people spam sites.
Kevin only found the tc site to advertise after searching the entire internet.. shame

My guess is that he advertises on other chat sites also; spamming links is very common within chat sites similar to teen chat. And it probably isn’t even him doing it, LOL.

Shame on y'all for defending an owner that doesn't cares about users safety or staff's efforts to keep the site safe and clean, the only thing administrator cares about is money and the amount of users they'd have per day + he'd yell at the admin and mods like it's their fault that vip users are being inappropriate or that they ban users too often. In fact I was falsely banned by the owner himself because I called him out for blackmailing 15 yo kids for vip.

It's not like Kevin did something bad, the money for vip on his site goes for maintaining the site itself, not for himself, I'd donate anytime I can, instead of paying vip on this site so the owner can pay for his Tesla.

And indeed it's not him doing it. Maintaining a site takes a lot of his time and efforts, too bad y'all would never know. His users do advertise but Thank you for advertising it too, since you didn't censor the link on your screenshot!

If you think that the owner of this place is not right, then why don't you people leave from here, and why has Kevin stuck to this site and keeps advertising here? LOL
anyways everyone wants money, and money is everything.. and we're all the same. If you were in the owner's place, you would do the same.. just move on 💤
and leave this site pls -no more ads pls-

Speak for yourself. In my opinion, harbouring a safe environment is more worthwhile rather than profiting off of a place that promotes the presence of predators. Money isn’t everything, and I’m sure many people would agree that not everyone thinks in the same way, or would make the same decisions of which the owner has.
Those from Kevin’s site may have chosen to advertise their site here because they know that some users here disagree with what has happened, and would be more apt to choosing to chat in a safer environment rather than a more populated one rampant with predators. As for these people leaving the site, I doubt that they would give up at this point. But with that being said, this is all just my opinion. Peace.

If you think that the owner of this place is not right, then why don't you people leave from here, and why has Kevin stuck to this site and keeps advertising here? LOL
anyways everyone wants money, and money is everything.. and we're all the same. If you were in the owner's place, you would do the same.. just move on 💤
and leave this site pls -no more ads pls-
Well do enjoy your ban for advertising his site on forums :)