@Kevin or @Reeebsss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just flag it and wait for a mod to get online or in our official ******* server
Im not in the ******* server Apparently i was "Banned" For time wasting lol,its funny bcuz when there was hella drama or fights i tagged an TC.Org mod next day i wasn't even in the server

None were online during the time + I was told from another user to contact them on fourms Because they respond faster?
So wait. If you flag the messages, mods will see whenever they go online. Thereā€™s no such thing as reporting on forums. The mods watch over the chatroom, not the forum.

Im not in the ******* server Apparently i was "Banned" For time wasting lol,its funny bcuz when there was hella drama or fights i tagged an TC.Org mod next day i wasn't even in the server

Kicked once before too and yet didnā€™t learn to not disturb mods who are offline just because of petty arguments in the rp room. Flag the messages that actually break a rule and wait for mods to come online. Thatā€™s how everyone else does. If itā€™s very urgent and letā€™s say a room is spammed with inappropriate content, then itā€™s the right time to bother the mods.

Seeing how you still attempt to report incorrectly, the server is out of consideration either way.

If I see more threads containing reports that should have been flagged and not posted here, Iā€™ll delete them.

"Kicked once before too and yet didnā€™t learn to not disturb mods who are offline just because of petty arguments in the rp room"

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ So ok, seeing how theres users getting Harrased, When theres 0 mods online nor Admins lmao what we suppose to do Wait till it gets worse????

Last edited:
"Kicked once before too and yet didnā€™t learn to not disturb mods who are offline just because of petty arguments in the rp room"

šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ So ok, seeing how theres users getting Harrased, When theres 0 mods online nor Admins lmao what we suppose to do Wait till it gets worse????
Report the messages that go AGAINST the rules. Wait for a mod. Block them if you can't handle it.

This is a chatsite, not a 5-star hotel. You can't expect the mods to be online 24/7 or do a perfect job. They have lives too. Often more important than just watching over a guy calling someone else a bitch or anything else slightly offensive. That's why the ignore/block button exists.

And, keep in mind, a lot of the times you ran to get a mod, someone was already online. If any harassment was involved, it was YOU, harassing the mods.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.