Jaz and her friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerTheCreator

Jaz is out of control. She is constantly going after random people and starting unnecessary drama. She constantly feels the need to attack people who role play in the rp house and her friends do the same. My issue isn’t her friends at the moment, my issue is completely her. Rhea is a wonderful mod when she isn’t siding with Jaz just because they’re friends. Cas is an issue too but only when she is calling people wh*res because they date online. Other than that Cas is chill. Jaz recently went after someone who “was s*xually dunked for VIP” that person said that they weren’t but Jaz didn’t listen. Instead Jaz went after that person’s pronouns because she couldn’t think of anything else to say. She posted a picture of said person and she and her friends went after the person in the photo. I have multiple ss of this happening but I’m not going to post because then more drama will start. I will gladly send them to either the admin or a mod that isn’t Rhea or Mickey. Thank you and have a wonderful day/evening/night.

Jaz is out of control. She is constantly going after random people and starting unnecessary drama. She constantly feels the need to attack people who role play in the rp house and her friends do the same. My issue isn’t her friends at the moment, my issue is completely her. Rhea is a wonderful mod when she isn’t siding with Jaz just because they’re friends. Cas is an issue too but only when she is calling people wh*res because they date online. Other than that Cas is chill. Jaz recently went after someone who “was s*xually dunked for VIP” that person said that they weren’t but Jaz didn’t listen. Instead Jaz went after that person’s pronouns because she couldn’t think of anything else to say. She posted a picture of said person and she and her friends went after the person in the photo. I have multiple ss of this happening but I’m not going to post because then more drama will start. I will gladly send them to either the admin or a mod that isn’t Rhea or Mickey. Thank you and have a wonderful day/evening/night.
With regards to jaz attacking said person over drp i warned jaz infront of everyone, anyone will vouch for that and while i was still there she stopped, as did cas, but unfortunately i had to get off coz i had stuff to do so i couldnt take further action if i had been there i would've. I agree jaz is in arguments a lot and she has been warned that if she continues she'll be barred from the rp room for a certain amount of time.

Reactions: Jaz
Hey love, actually the person themselves said to send the photo for one!! I have that ss if you'd love to see it!

Also I didn't go after pronouns I stated that they cf as a male and are actually a female. So before you jump to conclusions how abt you know the actual Story and not what you've heard or partially saw.
Also my "friends" we're stating their own opinion. I didn't get them on her at all. So again before you jump to conclusions know the facts.

Good day<3

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230708-191829.png
    Screenshot_20230708-191829.png
    562.4 KB · Views: 18
Also, it's a known fact that the user
Dunker, role play dunks for VIP and then makes sexual advances.
There's even a YouTube video up abt him being a pervert.
So again before you go off and say that you have many ss
Come on don't be shy share them here we'd all love to see them.

I'd also love to see the ss that you have of me quote "getting my friends on her" when they stayed their own opinion

Last edited:
You're honestly more focused on drama that ALWAYS happens I that room even if I'm not there.
If anything the staff have other things to worry abt then bullying.

Cause honestly if you get butt hurt over shit online and take it to heart, that's your issue not the staff.

Last edited:

@Annie 🥲

The still do so best to ignore em, just attention seekers after all anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.