It was my ex Ryan

XD Agreed "13" year olds are the "best" for that.. Honestly in my opinion thing's don't make sense to me, I feel like that person is just using it as an excuse and actually did it themselves and are trying to get back in so they can keep doing thing's that they aren't supposed to.
thank God i wasn't introduced to this site when i was 13, 14 or 15 yrs old.
And those who did, ur brain is fucked too soon.

Uhmmmmm bruh I’m 13 y tf would I share a pic of myself btw those weren’t actually m n. Uses the wee fake he photoshopped them so liiiiiiike

bro wtf I legit just huhhhhhhh dude ur crazy can u actually chill before this became a mess I tried contacting a mod abt this so likiiiiiike theres a mod here who knows I’m honest and legit

bro wtf I legit just huhhhhhhh dude ur crazy can u actually chill before this became a mess I tried contacting a mod abt this so likiiiiiike theres a mod here who knows I’m honest and legit
Still don’t believe you

omg no THATS not me my ex Ryan23555 asked me for my pw and kept making acts and posting my n uses I was talking to a mod abt it I promise u it’s not me
Tell Ryan to stop coming over to you house & using your wifi then, and tell him to stop being a 𝖽𝗂𝖼𝗄 and posting nudes/inappropriate content.