important question for the people

do girls pee

• Total voters
You’re 5’2 pipe down 🗿 there’s videos on the internet to prove we piss
where can i find these "videos"? i believe they would hugely help my case study, since i have a very small sample size due to "women" not wanting to take part in said study. the reasoning for this is most likely because they dont want to be caught out for their years of misinformation and lies.
glory to Arstotzka

I know from extensive and wide encompassing research that your assumption that women make water noises with their mouths is in fact TRUE. Their vocal cords are more developed than that of the male species . Some scientists speculate that this evolved due to their observation Mens natural tendency to excrete their bio waste. They believe that in order to procreate and continue their species, to combat their dwindling population the female species learned to replicate the sound of male “number one” sounds, some time during the Neolithic time period. This explains why women feel the need to go behind a tree to make these guttural noises. This subject is utterly fascinating and I’m extremely pleased to see another scholar such as myself searching for answers. We men may never know.
- Dr Victor Von Straus MD

I know from extensive and wide encompassing research that your assumption that women make water noises with their mouths is in fact TRUE. Their vocal cords are more developed than that of the male species . Some scientists speculate that this evolved due to their observation Mens natural tendency to excrete their bio waste. They believe that in order to procreate and continue their species, to combat their dwindling population the female species learned to replicate the sound of male “number one” sounds, some time during the Neolithic time period. This explains why women feel the need to go behind a tree to make these guttural noises. This subject is utterly fascinating and I’m extremely pleased to see another scholar such as myself searching for answers. We men may never know.
- Dr Victor Von Straus MD
🦧 baboon

where can i find these "videos"? i believe they would hugely help my case study, since i have a very small sample size due to "women" not wanting to take part in said study. the reasoning for this is most likely because they dont want to be caught out for their years of misinformation and lies.
glory to Arstotzka
🦧