IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SafireGonnaBeLit

@Arkham There is a user who is hacking into other people's account and twisting them. The user "fucking unwanted" (in small letters) has made a new account due to this. There is a back door in your system and it has affected me as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230925_073829_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230925_073829_Chrome.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 19
I am not entirely sure I understand what you are trying to say here. What do you mean by hacking into and twisting? And the screenshot what does it represent? As for the name "fucking unwanted" I would be a copy paste of the name to even be able to find it

So... if you're talking about the randomly-like characters in the room names/username, there's a glitch in the chat system. Which it affected everyone that had specific things on profiles/room names like:

• Different Username Fonts added in VIP Usernames or from upon registration.
• Emojis added in profiles/room names.

But it seems like this glitch has been fixed.
To any of the non-VIP users that has affected by this will have to either create a new account or ask an admin for the name change.
I hope this helps! <3

@Arkham There is a user who is hacking into other people's account and twisting them. The user "fucking unwanted" (in small letters) has made a new account due to this. There is a back door in your system and it has affected me as well.
It's not a User. "Hacking"
The Administrator posted on another site that the Phone emojis are bugged and there looking for a resolution. /trying to see what caused it.

Status
Not open for further replies.