Important Advisory - Avoid Sending Mod Applications and Applying for Mod Roles

• Thread starter Deleted member 8528
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8528

In the future, do not apply for any moderator positions for mod applications because no matter how hard you try, they only give the opportunity to become a moderator to people within their circle. In the history of this site, almost all the moderators who have come here were not users of this site. they were unknown individuals who were in contact with the site's staff members. They submit applications just for formality, and you waste your time and energy on these pointless mod applications. Then you might wonder why these people create accounts in users' forums. I would like to provide a simple answer to this. When the old admin, whose name was Kevin, was here, the owner ordered him to have more users in the forums so that the owner could make money from forum advertisements. I can already tell you about the future.. the admin will open moderator applications again, but it won't be for you. It will only be for one user who was already with them. But they will lure you in, yet not select you. It is very rare for normal users to be selected.
The next moderator to come will be @Nayana who had gone with Kevin to his site along with her boyfriend. However, both of them have now rejoined TC. Maybe they were kicked out from there jk
The purpose of creating this thread was to prevent innocent people from wasting their energy and time

Attachments

• Ohh.PNG
    Ohh.PNG
    44.4 KB · Views: 29
This is completely false ☠️ I was laughing while reading, to talk on a subject you clearly have no clue about is wild. Overall who becomes mod is Arkhams decision to say that people who're hired are "within our circle" is astonishingly false. I was hired back in March right after Kevin and the ex mods left and I was by far not in any circle. Usually people's applications are vague or not what we're looking for, many factors play a part in the voting process, yes it helps of we know the user because we know what type of person they are but by no means does this mean we're bias on who is hired. Don't bring personal stuff up like someone's relationship when you have no clue what you're talking about, zain was only recently hired back. Cut him some slack as for nayana I have no idea what's going on with her, nor is it my business. If she is back and wants to apply which i somewhat doubt, great but her chances are the same as everyone else's.

After reading this diatribe of ignorance, I have now come to the assessment that everything that MPC has been posting in this forum has apparently been nothing but the utterances of an ignoramus. And any credibility that you might have thought you had, has now been completely destroyed with this one post ☠️

After reading this diatribe of ignorance, I have now come to the assessment that everything that MPC has been posting in this forum has apparently been nothing but the utterances of an ignoramus. And any credibility that you might have thought you had, has now been completely destroyed with this one post ☠️
U just noticed lol?

One person says one thing about this site, and the another say's something else, it all confuses me, tbf when I'm on ave or org, I've always noticed the mods/admins always doing their jobs as best they can... But all this he said she said is annoying, so I say give the new mods and recently hired back a chance, and ik for a fact that getting mod is no easy task, so it might take a few applications to get hired, but attacking the staff, and coming up with all these accusations plus speaking on topics you obviously have no clue about, will sadly get you nothing

One person says one thing about this site, and the another say's something else, it all confuses me, tbf when I'm on ave or org, I've always noticed the mods/admins always doing their jobs as best they can... But all this he said she said is annoying, so I say give the new mods and recently hired back a chance, and ik for a fact that getting mod is no easy task, so it might take a few applications to get hired, but attacking the staff, and coming up with all these accusations plus speaking on topics you obviously have no clue about, will sadly get you nothing
Preach ❤️