i was banned for telling a guy off

jayam06

so this guy on teen chat calls me the hard r and saying how white people are superior and things like that and i go well if you guys are superior in every regard explain snowbunnies and literally explain that and get banned for it i acknowledge it might have been a bit nsfw and i apologize for that but it was meant in self defense i have the screenshots too i can send those

again i apologize for saying the things i said but in all fairness he started it when i was js talking in chat and he js puts the hard r then i tell him to stop and he goes on and on

You need to really report that guy. He indeed does do that don't ever bother arguing with that loser. What's your account name?

That is a known ban evader who seems to love getting attention by doing stuff like that. He acts superior but his actions tell otherwise

Why were you pushing a fetish lifestyle to start with?
because he was saying like they were superior in every regard and i said then explain why theirs a fetish white girls have where they only do it w black guys and say white guys suck and everything i wasn’t tryna like basically say hey everyone go check this fetish out i was js bringing it up bc of his racial superiority idea he had again like i said before i apologize for it being out of pocket but to be completely honest it was like the first comeback i could think of for that so i said it and i apologize