I was banned for spam

YourLocalHuman

I got ip banned like a few months ago on my other account even though I never said a thing in chat,I have sent appeal requests but never got a reply back so I decided to post it here. I was just private charring someone at the time I got banned.

I think my Internet address may have been banned too because it says I’m banned my iPad and laptop too(id like you to and encourage you to check the chat logs of account @ObsessedWplanes it’s the account I’m talking about)

Last edited:
Awh hey hey! That username "ObsessedWplanes" does not come up are you sure you've got the right username? Perhaps check your email? :<

Well the odd thing of it is that username doesn't come up anymore or at all, maybe admin can check by your email so do PM him if he does answer this / request you to do so.
(May take him a bit he gets back when he can)

Of course love, we'll see what it is first once admin is available.

If you were banned a few months ago your account would've deleted from inactivity as they delete after 30 days. Which is why the username cannot be found.

It doesn't take a few days lol, if you're trying to log into your old account which got banned a few months ago you won't be able to as accounts delete after 30 days of inactivity. You would have to make a new account which would only take a few minutes to verify your email.