I want a bf or gf

2004tara

i am tara dean 17 female from missouri i am very open minded i have three older brothers that all don't live with me one of them just has a baby in june 2021 he is 23 but i haven't talked to him since september of 2021 due to me telling him my thoughts and feelings he blocked me i have three dogs 1 cat maybe 2 and a turkey i am still virgin i have to know someone personally before any type of physical contact

i am tara dean 17 female from missouri i am very open minded i have three older brothers that all don't live with me one of them just has a baby in june 2021 he is 23 but i haven't talked to him since september of 2021 due to me telling him my thoughts and feelings he blocked me i have three dogs 1 cat maybe 2 and a turkey i am still virgin i have to know someone personally before any type of physical contact
Aww Dating online isn't that good it's your Choice anyways, best of luck👍

tf ur brother has anything with u wanting to date online...
cringe
💀

Nice try dear
Best of luck