i got kicked for literally not doing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
report button. 🤓☝🏾

u acting like u didnt know they was doing this u was online hyping them on
i wasn’t hyping anyone up i said 1 think to faith saying “real” cuz i agreed with her, No one gave a fuck abt your yapping and your acting like your the victim here cuz u got reported and kicked first and weren’t there to first handly witness them getting kicked. It’s bs. You scream and cry every single time anyone kicks you but you do it to your self. You knew sending that image would get you kicked but “noOoOo i’m gonna keep breaking rules and crying abt it”

i wasn’t hyping anyone up i said 1 think to faith saying “real” cuz i agreed with her, No one gave a fuck abt your yapping and your acting like your the victim here cuz u got reported and kicked first and weren’t there to first handly witness them getting kicked. It’s bs. You scream and cry every single time anyone kicks you but you do it to your self. You knew sending that image would get you kicked but “noOoOo i’m gonna keep breaking rules and crying abt it”
ash the image was NOT inappropriate and u didnt kick them for anything u was chatting it up with them after people sent me ss u want me to send that too?

not the point im saying u was online and u witnessed it all happened. and didn’t do anything but kicked me for not doing clearly nothing

not the point im saying u was online and u witnessed it all happened. and didn’t do anything but kicked me for not doing clearly nothing
clearly nothing? You sent a picture saying the n word which we all now you know is breaking the rules. Get a grip. 😐 i’m done here

be done i didnt even ask for your imput because i knew u was going to try and twist this shit around

It's like being black here is a sin because they always make racist as joke like there funny and ash ain't doing shit is she abusing mod power for the hell of it

Faith fr is racist asf the fact that the mods don't do shit is sad just because she's friends with mods like most mods can't even do they job dyslexic asses
im saying
It's like being black here is a sin because they always make racist as joke like there funny and ash ain't doing shit is she abusing mod power for the hell of it
IM SAYING SHE ACTING LIKE IM MAKING THIS SHIT UP😭like im literally not the only one she is 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.