I Came online only to see i got banned for "Advertizing" when i never have,

QueenGirl123456_1

Hello! i just came online to see i just got banned for advertizing i've not advertized at all, And yesterday i logged on to see i had a 2hr kick because of it, I've never put a link in chat or anything, Can i please be unbanned please? all my friends are on this site, and there the reason i'm still alive to be honest, if i did advertize without knowing I'm sorry, but i never put, links to anything in Chat, maybe i got hacked? i do not know please may i be unbanned or can someone please contact me on this fause ban please? thank you!! My accounts are "QueenGirl123456" and "Wilbur soot" thank you very much!

Hello! i just came online to see i just got banned for advertizing i've not advertized at all, And yesterday i logged on to see i had a 2hr kick because of it, I've never put a link in chat or anything, Can i please be unbanned please? all my friends are on this site, and there the reason i'm still alive to be honest, if i did advertize without knowing I'm sorry, but i never put, links to anything in Chat, maybe i got hacked? i do not know please may i be unbanned or can someone please contact me on this fause ban please? thank you!! My accounts are "QueenGirl123456" and "Wilbur soot" thank you very much!
I kicked you for advertising nitro chats because I saw it and you said "don't ban me pls". If I wouldn't of saw you then I wouldn't of kicked you for it at all.

I kicked you for advertising nitro chats because I saw it and you said "don't ban me pls". If I wouldn't of saw you then I wouldn't of kicked you for it at all.
Oh, i see Tbh that is true i put it, The Mod of nitro asked me to Tell everyone here bout it, as his site is Small and i wanted to help out, I'm sorry i did that, Can i please be unbanned? If i can? all my friends are on this website, and i promise not to do it again, but i understand if i can't tbh. I wasn't thinking straight when i did that, Tbh tho i must say a ban is abit to much i could've got a warning? but i understand the system and all

Oh, i see Tbh that is true i put it, The Mod of nitro asked me to Tell everyone here bout it, as his site is Small and i wanted to help out, I'm sorry i did that, Can i please be unbanned? If i can? all my friends are on this website, and i promise not to do it again, but i understand if i can't tbh. I wasn't thinking straight when i did that, Tbh tho i must say a ban is abit to much i could've got a warning? but i understand the system and all
Unbanning is up to Kevin or reebs, one of the admin has to. Bans only last a month, unless you're a vip