I also

So, now I usually would take the ban like a man like I do on anything whether it's a game or website or what have you. But I don't recall doing anything out of the ordinary. My ban was caused when referring to a girl and their sibling "how much older are you?". I was banned mid pms for SPAMMING. The context being that she was speaking of her sister and I asked if she knew if her big sister was such an oddball then I asked the age difference. I digress there have been times I broke a rule or 2 but THIS was not one of them. I try to avoid triple texting at all cost since it's cringe and I never spammed in the main chat. If u wanna ban my account. Fine, completely understandable. but do it for a reason that makes sense. From GreatValueFather

Last edited:
So, now I usually would take the ban like a man like I do on anything whether it's a game or website or what have you. But I don't recall doing anything out of the ordinary. My ban was caused when referring to a girl and their sibling "how much older are you?". I was banned mid pms for SPAMMING. The context being that she was speaking of her sister and I asked if she knew if her big sister was such an oddball then I asked the age difference. I digress there have been times I broke a rule or 2 but THIS was not one of them. I try to avoid triple texting at all cost since it's cringe and I never spammed in the main chat. If u wanna ban my account. Fine, completely understandable. but do it for a reason that makes sense. From GreatValueFather
What's your username in the chat? Sometimes System bans users when it picks up words that bots, for example, typically use.

What's your username in the chat? Sometimes System bans users when it picks up words that bots, for example, typically use.
My user is " GreatValueFather " and yeah it mightve been that I use the odd censored words a lot, I usually dont alter them cuz im too lazy unless it's objectively a taboo word.

Search user Doesn't work properly moslty try finding from friends list of anyone who he was connected with