How do I properly interact with people?

dedhazard

Hey, I know it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm coming back to this place because I got tired of reddit. Anyhoo, how do I socialize with people as a socially inept person. I live in a small city (<20,000-ish people) with no hangout spots for teens or young adults in my area (not that I know of anyway). How do I go about having a casual interaction with people?

Last edited:
Hey, I know it's been a while since I've been on here. I'm coming back to this place because I got tired of reddit. Anyhoo, how do I socialize with people as a socially inept person. I live in a small city (<20,000-ish people) with no hangout spots for teens or young adults in my area (not that I know of anyway). How do I go about having a casual interaction with people?
Just love being you around them and then get to know them through their likes and dislikes so that you don't become a reason for one to worry

Talk causally and be yourself.Best of luck buddie🫂❣️