How do i get over a girl

BreadMan9000

Hi i was dating a girl for a bit then she broke up with me then got back with me then broke up with me again ik it sounds like we shouldn't of been together but like times were hard then now she was a new BF and im still single and i cant stop thinking abt her like i have 2 photos of here and every night i look at them till i fall asleep does anyone have any advice on how to get over her thx

Last edited:
You should try to avoid toxic environments, it's so easy to fall into a stage of constant toxicity as it can be a place of safety. I'd say delete the photos and maybe hang out with some friends more, the best thing is time will heal all. Goodluck šŸ¤

Hi i was dating a girl for a bit then she broke up with me then got back with me then broke up with me again ik it sounds like we shouldn't of been together but like times were hard then now she was a new BF and im still single and i cant stop thinking abt her like i have 2 photos of here and every night i look at them till i fall asleep does anyone have any advice on how to get over her thx
Hit gym, read novels at night, watch Netflix (avoid romantic shit) and alot more