Hindi Room

No, and it is better if you don't talk about lying because your staff members are the ones who always lie, not me. I remember a mod girl and her bf were both Pakistanis, but they always lied about their true location, and when I exposed them on main chat, then her bf kicked me several times by saying that I was not following rules. She always said she was from London, but in the end she accepted that she was from Pakistan.

Listen, I already cleared my demand that I want to be the room owner of a Hindi room or mod, and I've been here since 2019. I've also applied for moderator many times; if you don't want to make me a mod, say so directly. I don't believe mod applications are real stuff; all you're doing is creating drama to show people that you're giving them a chance to be mod; that's how this site works. It's a physiological fact that people always go there when they see an opportunity. Opportunity attracts people. That's why you never say you can be a moderator here; instead, you tell them to apply for mod, and then they all get rejected, and you probably only choose one in your contact.

Okay, you don't need to explain your rules because, in the end, you do what you want.
u being on the site since 2019 is irrelevant when ur personality is just shit.
ur flexing absolutely all wht mods shouldnt be:
- power trip hungry
- plain stupid
- non existing social skills
- abusive
- complete incompetence to understand chat rules/guidelines/operation
- selfish
- egoistic

not to mention ur concerning creepy stalker urges with collecting ppl info ( addresses, pics )

u r just overall petty
and i feel sorry for u

u being on the site since 2019 is irrelevant when ur personality is just shit.
ur flexing absolutely all wht mods shouldnt be:
- power trip hungry
- plain stupid
- non existing social skills
- abusive
- complete incompetence to understand chat rules/guidelines/operation
- selfish
- egoistic

not to mention ur concerning creepy stalker urges with collecting ppl info ( addresses, pics )

u r just overall petty
and i feel sorry for u
shit personality? i'll see you in court

No, and it is better if you don't talk about lying because your staff members are the ones who always lie, not me. I remember a mod girl and her bf were both Pakistanis, but they always lied about their true location, and when I exposed them on main chat, then her bf kicked me several times by saying that I was not following rules. She always said she was from London, but in the end she accepted that she was from Pakistan.

Listen, I already cleared my demand that I want to be the room owner of a Hindi room or mod, and I've been here since 2019. I've also applied for moderator many times; if you don't want to make me a mod, say so directly. I don't believe mod applications are real stuff; all you're doing is creating drama to show people that you're giving them a chance to be mod; that's how this site works. It's a physiological fact that people always go there when they see an opportunity. Opportunity attracts people. That's why you never say you can be a moderator here; instead, you tell them to apply for mod, and then they all get rejected, and you probably only choose one in your contact.

Okay, you don't need to explain your rules because, in the end, you do what you want.
Um when did you expose me or my girl please clarify?All I can remember is kicking you multiple times and you bitching about it. And a side note: My girl is from London so it really shows how dumb you are. Also the entitlement in this post is mindblowing. "Why have I not got room mod yet?" Like bro maybe coz of your history which is long enough to fill a diary.