heyo, just have a confusion

Draken

so i just want to ask if someone does sext in private, we can simply ignore him/her if we don't like. why people report a user? even if he gets reported, mods ban that user. If people has a problem with the guy doin sext, he can ignore him and go on. right?

so i just want to ask if someone does sext in private, we can simply ignore him/her if we don't like. why people report a user? even if he gets reported, mods ban that user. If people has a problem with the guy doin sext, he can ignore him and go on. right?
True

But Bro Not all ppl think like us do they.....we can just ignore them if they go overboard

If you really want to ignore them, reporting them and then afterwards putting them on ignore would be the best option

It's not a sext site.